• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Eevee evolution?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2015
    I've just restarted the game because it has been ages since I played last and I wasn't happy with my old team. So no point going into stat details yet.
    I wanted to use Pokémon I haven't used before, so my team is currently:

Delphox (doing 50/50 fire and psychic so far).
    Fletchinder
    Eevee
    Tyrunt (not happy with this guy. Just caught a Magikarp and think I might switch).
    Venusaur
    Psyduck (Focusing on psychic, but also considering switching to another psychic Pokémon unless he improves when he evolves to Golduck)

So the question here is Eevee. Obviously do not need a Flameon as I already have two fire types. I had Umbreon last time, and it kind of sucked. Considering Espeon and Jolteon, as I haven't played these before. My favorite is Vaporeon, but I've used this one soooo many times. Thoughts? (Is it obvious that my favorites are fire/psychic/water?)

Dusclops101

That guy who posts things...
    Years
  • Why not use a Sylveon? It's a new type, it's a. Eeveelution, and it's pretty good. I personally like Sylveon, it holds it's own in battle very well.

Disney

Cinnabar Gym Leader
    Years
  • i have always found it hard to decide what i wanted to do with an evee also because i love the fire type and electric type and ice type, flareon and jolteon and glaceon, but they got boring and so i tryed vaporeon but he just was a disappointment to me and frankly a waste of my water stone. i havent tryed espeon yet . i highly recommend flareon and jolteon and glaceon but fire types electric types and ice types are my favorites so that could just be me.i found vaporeon and leafeon just bored me and made me feel like i had wasted an evee and a evolution stone to make them but i hate water and grass types. i think you should just pick the one you really want or the one your team really needs. one really isnt better than the other, its just the persons personality sees one better thaan the other. but i perfer the fire electric and ice

Back