• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long can you go without using the internet?

blue

gucci
Years
  • I can happily go a whole two week holiday without using or wanting to use the internet, but under normal circumstances not that long. ;;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • During the middle of my sophomore year of high school, I had to move to Mexico and ended up with no internet or computer for a year and a half. That's how long I had to survive. It at least helped me become a better student during my latter half of sophomore year and all of Junior year. When my mom finally bought me Internet service and a new computer, I was able to rediscover what the internet really was and how much it meant to me.

At this point in time, I think a week or two tops. I have other things I can do such as read, play video games, watch TV shows on my DVR, or even so...GO OUTSIDE AND ENJOY THE FRESH AIR.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Probably for a few months, I would just read, play video games and workout a lot I guess. I was in South America for a few weeks over the summer visiting relatives and I had limited access, and I was fine. I think if I didn't have the internet I would be super bored, but I would survive. My parents rarely use the internet and they're fine without it so I would be too I guess. However, I would have to switch majors because I'm a Computer Science major.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I could live without it. All I use the internet for is to connect online with my 3DS. xD I will sometimes browse other sites or will listen to music on youtube. Apart from that, I don't really use it. There's so much that I could do in case I lose it. I have at least a years worth of books to read and plenty of walking I could do as well. xD

Back