• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The cutest pokemon...

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Eevee is one of those Pokemon that most people seem to think he's adorable, but he actually has a face that looks like it was smeared to the ground by a Hitmonlee.

He's pretty useful in battle, though, and has 8 evolutions, so I still like him.

Embernight

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 1, 2022
It may be a bit of an oddball Pokemon to consider, but I personally think that Sliggoo is pretty cute. I didn't at first, but once, as I was trying to evolve it into a Goodra, I decided to try out Pokemon amie and immediately fell in love with Sliggoo and her antennae, devolved eyes, and goofy smile.
I'd have to say that the Pokemon on my list would be 1. Vulpix, 2. Eevee, 3. Dratini, 4. Minccino, 5. Aron, 6. Fennekin, 7. Rattata, 8. Mudkip, 9. Fineon, and 10. Sliggoo,

Years
Cutest Pokemon? Good question. There's no one Pokemon I consider to be the cutest, so allow me to list several off the top of my head, in no particular order;

1: Charmander

2: Pikachu

3: Growlithe

4: Shinx

5: Sandile

6: Heliptile

7: Lillipup

8: Fennekin

9: Eevee

10: Pachirsu

I'd name more, but then this post would be way too long.

Pokelovar

*Rushes to catch legendaries*
Years
Spheal, Pichu, Mudkip- They're the 3 cutest for me.
EDIT: Did I just forget Cubchoo and Shaymin?

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
Years
I used to never think Eevee was adorable, until I played Pokemon X. Now I want to hold one.

Also Blitzle. The look plus the cry. Also it is electric. To me, that's a plus.

There's more that I can't think of right away, but when I remember them, I'll get back to you guys.

Scarex

Beautyfool.
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2020
Obviously Spheal, I mean, it's a f***ing ball-seal, nothing is cuter than that >:
spheal.gif
spheal.gif
spheal.gif

Back