• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free domain hosting available at The APCC!

Alakazam

Banned
Years
  • I've decided to start offering free domain hosting at my site, The APCC http://www.the-apcc.com/index.php I'm looking for serious Pokemon sites (open more than 6 months) who own their own domain name and need hosting. Space is negociable, just tell me how much you'll need. The best part about it is that you'll get a 88 by 31 button link my site for free! My only requirements is that you display a small ad banner at the top of each page on your site to help pay for the hosting. You also will be required to link back to me with a button, but I'm going to be linking to you, so it's only fair. Anyway, if any Pokemon site is interested, please post here or email me if you like. I look forward to hearing from everyone! Remember, hurry fast because I only have a limited amount of space, so I can only host 1 or 2 sites. Maybe if this goes well I'll be able to host more, but I'm only starting wtih a couple sites, so if you're interested, please post your URL and how much space you need. Don't worry about bandwidth, because I'm offer unlimited as long as you don't have media on your site.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Or maybe just the only who have domains already have hosting for them as Pokemon websites haven't offered "free domain hosting" such as yours in so many years. It's just the norm to buy hosting with your domain nowadays. @_@

Tweak

some hosting is cheap. =X but then again...buying domains is also cheap.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Well, when I merged with Sabby, I had the domain, and he bought hosting out of his heart =p I pay $8 a year for my domain and he pays like $30 a year for hosting... But we ended getting 5 extra gig when the place upped there server n.n

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
  • You can get one from Go Daddy for only 8 bucks a year. That is a far cry from when they used to charge 35 bucks for a domain name. Now you don't have an excuse to get one - unless you don't have a credit card.

Years
  • dude. i cant afford to get a card. sorry. can you host .co.uk? cuz i know where i can get one or free. if not can i have a subdomain?

Back