• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello i'm kinda new

Years
  • Hi there I'm younglink198 funny thing is I've been using this username since a website called pokemoncrater back in 2006 when i was 11 years old, here i am nine years later on another Pokemon site using the same username lol. I have been playing Pokemon since i was 6 years old my first being Yellow, now i'm 20 and in College and still going strong for my love of Pokemon. Though i know longer watch the anime; just play the games and read the Pokemon adventures manga.

I found this site through google when i just wanted to find a forum where i could discuss my love for the series.I am also into Anime, and other video games like devil may cry, grand theft auto, and many more.

Anyways I joined this site this year (2015) in January I've sort of just lurked around looking at all the fan made games that have been made. So many great games out there am really looking forward to creating one myself.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • OMG I played Pokemon Crater! I was really young too, but then it died.. Yellow was the first Pokemon game I tried too. Pika edition! x3

By the way nice to meet you, and you should totally come visit us on the PS server too! :)

http://pokecommunity.psim.us/

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    Hellooo. Good to have you. My first Pkmn game was emerald.
    I have played yellow but emerald was better.
    Enjoyy our services...

Years
  • I got Pokémon Yellow after getting Pokémon Crystal. It was pretty good but I ended up replacing Pikachu with a Jolteon.

Welcome to The PokéCommunity and enjoy your stay!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

Good to see that you still love Pokémon ^^ Oh, and you first Pokémon game was Yellow? That's cool! I started with Platinum though xD (Yeah, I know ... a bit late) but I played all the older and the newer games, and I loved them all >.<
    Anyways, you are glad you've joined us! PC is a great place, you will have so much fun here! We have many discussions, many events, many trivia games, and muuuuuch more, so go explore! Try to meet people and make friends ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay here! See you around~

Years
  • Omg. I used to be obsessed with PokémonCrater, it took like five minutes to load a page but the game was so fun. I think we have PokémonVortex now which exists in its place and is similar...? But I forgot my account information and can't retrieve it. :<

Welcome, younglink198! Great that you're so into the franchise, we all are too. I'm sure you'll fit awesomely into the forum so I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. The more the merrier, of course. :) Let us know if you need anything!

Years
  • OMG I played Pokemon Crater! I was really young too, but then it died.. Yellow was the first Pokemon game I tried too. Pika edition! x3

By the way nice to meet you, and you should totally come visit us on the PS server too! :)
    Thank you.
    Also i will check out the PS server =)

Hellooo. Good to have you. My first Pkmn game was emerald.
    I have played yellow but emerald was better.
    Enjoyy our services...
    thank you.
    I also really enjoyed emerald i can still remember playing sapphire on my couch as a kid and seeing the commercial playing for emerald and how ecstatic i was. the game did not disappoint either. i especially loved the battle frontier. Plus the anime at the time had a really good theme for battle frontier
    I got Pokémon Yellow after getting Pokémon Crystal. It was pretty good but I ended up replacing Pikachu with a Jolteon.

Welcome to The PokéCommunity and enjoy your stay!
    Thank you.
    Funny as a kid i always felt obligated to keep pikachu just because he could follow you around and you can talk to him it was so revolutionary back then lol. I also still have my guide book for silver & gold that has Crystal as an advertisement in the back, I really enjoyed the theme for the legendary beast in crystal such a huge step up from silver and gold that had the normal pkmn battle music, and Raikou going from yellow and orange to yellow and purple was an improvement.

Hey there! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

Good to see that you still love Pokémon ^^ Oh, and you first Pokémon game was Yellow? That's cool! I started with Platinum though xD (Yeah, I know ... a bit late) but I played all the older and the newer games, and I loved them all >.<
    Anyways, you are glad you've joined us! PC is a great place, you will have so much fun here! We have many discussions, many events, many trivia games, and muuuuuch more, so go explore! Try to meet people and make friends ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay here! See you around~
    Thank you.
    I hope to get really involved here =)

Omg. I used to be obsessed with PokémonCrater, it took like five minutes to load a page but the game was so fun. I think we have PokémonVortex now which exists in its place and is similar...? But I forgot my account information and can't retrieve it. :<

Welcome, younglink198! Great that you're so into the franchise, we all are too. I'm sure you'll fit awesomely into the forum so I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. The more the merrier, of course. :) Let us know if you need anything!
    Thank you.
    I used to play Crater all the time with the others in my Pokemon club in 6th grade. we also used the chat room to schedule meet ups.
    I've never heard of Vortex but will definitely look it up =)

Heyo there! and welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to have you with us!

I never played PokemonCrater, I'm afraid. But you look like a really big Pokemon fan, like us. You're going to love it here, I started with the 3rd generation, but it's always good to see somebody who started with the very first one. We have a lot of section about Pokemon, and some ones that aren't related to it, some of them are about Anime, Manga and videogames. I think you should know, People here is always open if you need anything, so don't hesitate to ask if you need help. Oh, I want to ask, you want to make a Hack ROM? or a game using other method?

I really wish you luck with all of you projects, and a good stay here! :)
    Thank you for the greeting. =)
    I wanted to do a hack at one point but it was just to difficult for me. So i actually am using (RPG Maker) XP along with the Pokemon Essentials kit

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2019
    I'm also new here as well, and it's nice to see everyone being so welcoming to the new members!

Back