• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai

Years
  • Well I'd be happy to do so! And welcome to the forums by the way.

Our fangame community is really big, thanks to sections like ROM Hacking and Game Development sections which have so much to work with in creating your own games to share to the world, and we always have someone there who can point you in the right direction.

I'll leave the rest of the exploring to yourself, but I do wish you good luck with creating your game and hopefully you do stick around PC in general because we're more than just fangames, hacks and whatnot. See you around!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

So Hikamaru already covered what I was going to say, so there's no need to tell you to much! I just hope you go explore other forums, discuss different topics, and have fun :3

Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
  • Welcome, Emerald! Awesome having you here. What sort of game are you making? There are a lot of tools across the forum you can use whether it's a hacked or non-hacked game.. game-making is quite popular around here so we're one of the best forums for those sorts of things. You've come to a good place. :3

Good luck and have fun! Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for. If not feel free to let us know and we'll do our best to assist you. :)

EmeraldEmissary

High Resolution
    Years
  • Welcome, Emerald! Awesome having you here. What sort of game are you making? There are a lot of tools across the forum you can use whether it's a hacked or non-hacked game.. game-making is quite popular around here so we're one of the best forums for those sorts of things. You've come to a good place. :3

Good luck and have fun! Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for. If not feel free to let us know and we'll do our best to assist you. :)

I'm creating a fangame.
    Non-hack.
    Anyways, Pokemon Spectre(and possibly Pokemon Retro) is/are going to be awesome!

Back