• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!

Years
  • I just joined today. I live in Japan, but I'm from Alaska. I'm currently playing Omega Ruby on my American 3DS and Y on my Japanese 3DS. I'm a fan of fire type pokemon. I name a lot of my pokemon after characters from my other fandoms. I like to tell my friends when I'm breeding to freak them out. I am the only nerd at my work place. :( Even though I love playing pokemon, I have never once filled up my pokedex and I would be really awesome if you guys couldn't show me how to do it! Thanks!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello ^^ Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you =D

Ohh, I always wanted to visit Japan :c Maybe one day ... *-*

Anyway, are you enjoying Omega Ruby and Pokémon Y? They are pretty cool games! All that 3D design makes the games really awesome plus the new features are super awesome too!
    About fillng your Pokédex ... The Trade Section may help you :3 There are so many trades going on there ... and so many Trade Shops to take look >.< I suggest you go there and I promise you will get what you want ^^ Don't forget to check the rules ^^
    We have a Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire section and a Pokémon X & Y section where you can discuss about these games ... You should go there too ;)
    But PC has a lot more sections! Go explore our forums, find a place that may fit you, discuss topics and meet people :3 You will never get bored ^^

I think that's it! If you have any questions, you can ask me ^^ I'll try to answer them!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
  • Hi there Ally, welcome to PC! What do you do in Japan? =) I know a lot of people that go there to either study or teach English. Would love to go myself.. whenever I have the funds haha.

And completing your dex is much easier now with the PSS and GTS among other things so I'm sure you won't have too many problems. Took me about a month on X and two weeks on AS once I moved things over through PokéBank. Good luck and have fun. <3 Always happy to help if you're lost.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Hey! welcome to PC!
    were in Japan are you from?
    have a great time here and good luck!

Back