• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2015
    Hi. I was looking for a Pokemon forum to join and I may think that I have found the right one for me. :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi >.< Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you!

We're glad you've joined us! You've come to the right place ^^ PC has sooooooo many things to do, many discussions, many events, many games, and much more, so be sure to explore a bit of our forums ^^ Btw, can you tell us more about yourself? Like... What are your hobbies? What's your favourite Pokémon? Favourite Pokémon Game? Those kind of things! Just to know more about you ^^

I hope you enjoy yourself here =D If you have questions just send me a message!
    See you around~

Years
  • Hi SS4ZGoku! Welcome to PC. You've found a great one for sure, glad to have you. ;3 Enjoy your time posting around and let me know if you'd like to chat as well, always happy meeting new members. Looking forward to knowing more about you as well if you'd be interested in letting us know. See you!

Back