• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
Years
Zel, I'm just curious. When I run away from a wild pokemon, the textbox shows 2 things:

1. Got away savely (When TOTODILE is in slot 1)
2. SENTRET (Pokemon in slot 1 of my team)
I'll upload a screen when I have the time.

Does anyone else have this bug?

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2008
I suggest you buy Charmeleon and catch a squirtle, cuz they learn special moves like blastburn, hydro cannon and stuff. Dunno if you can catch a bulbasaur or not.

OMG glitch

Go to the lavender town, heal your pokemon in the pokemon center and the screen will turn into crazy colors and freeze the game.

Lavender town is in Kanto

Last edited:

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Wow Zel, your hack just gets better! Your hacking skills own others. You've got new music and everything. The sprites...

Keep it up! :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2008
Uhh... is it just me, or does the bottom of Fuchsia town look strange?

And.. Cleanse tag doesn' work... at least in Kanto I think...

Last edited:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
OMG glitch

Go to the lavender town, heal your pokemon in the pokemon center and the screen will turn into crazy colors and freeze the game.

Lavender town is in Kanto
Since everyone decided to just.....ignore you, I'll give you an answer. The reason why this is, is that Zel had to create a few Pokemon Center scripts from scratch. And for some reason they're still a little buggy. If you want more infomation on this, it's glitch number forty five on Zel's list on the first page.

PiplupLover

LitlPiplup
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2010
I luv this hack! How did you ever get that Cyrus battle music in the game? (when battling to carlos)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Jeeminwoo, is'nt it a charmander you buy and...

Spoiler:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Zel, I'm just curious. When I run away from a wild pokemon, the textbox shows 2 things:

1. Got away savely (When TOTODILE is in slot 1)
2. SENTRET (Pokemon in slot 1 of my team)
I'll upload a screen when I have the time.

Does anyone else have this bug?

...???

lol It's a bit confusing the way you say it. So, I hope you manage to post a screenshot or something, because I didn't understand.

How come there is no pokemon in the water near wish pillar?

That's intentional. There are no water Pokemon in that little pond (I didn't need to put more Pokemon there, actually)

Currently at Mt.Moon, I need to map and then make the scripts around there (with that Gift Shop, and the battle against Silver)
If you remember the info from the older thread, I said I was gonna make an event with J&J and Clefairies, but there's a J&J event close by, so I had to put that down... Hehe...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Perfect job on the hack! I would play it, but I'm working on my own hack.
Anyway, what is mostly the strangest/most complicated glitch in the game? Just asking.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I love this hack! *off-topic* Can someone PM me the music!?????
*back on-topic*
Anyway, several glitches, but the crazy button glitch doesn't work... so, it's bad in my game. 1 less glitch to discover.

dude120

Rom hacker in training
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2009
What are the chances of catching a shiny Ho-oH? I caught one in B5 and when B6 comes out i want to know if i can find it again.

Back