• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: What does it take to become a PC Supporter?

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    One thing I realised is most of the users here are community supporters. I don't find this bothersome, except for the fact that I mix them up with moderators, even though the mods are the users with bold titles. x) But I digress.

I suppose the real answer is how do you become a Community Supporter? I'm not begging to become one, but I'm more curious about what does it take to become one, since a fair few active members here are one. Do you need to be around here for a bit? Or perhaps help others in need? Just wondering, really.

Years
  • To become a Community Supporter you have to donate some money via the PayPal link you see on the header of the forum. There's different tiers that each have a different color and you get better features the higher the tier is. Given the costs needed to run the forums, the donation always helps the owner keep the forum running and the perks you get are basically the forum's way of saying thank you.

The lowest tier is Silver, and then goes up to Gold, then Crystal, and finally Platinum.

Years
  • Just to add to that a bit, you can also become a supporter by winning it a prize in some events that the staff put on (which is how I first became a supporter) or through donations from another member on your behalf - although it would be extremely rude to ask for this imo.

Back