• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your guilty pleasure?

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    The Doctor Who soundtrack. Seriously, if I were able to do it without fearing that somebody would realise what I'm listening to by catching a glimpse of the album art I'd likely listen to it on the bus. Series 2 (Post-'96, obviously) gets my vote for favourite (and some day I shall get through Madame de Pompadour without crying).

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • Indulging in too many pizza rolls. I love those things but it can't be healthy to eat as many as I do. One time my mom bought a 120 pack and I finished it in a week and a half. She was mad because she just bought the things and I was asking if we could go to the store and get more.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I can't really think of anything now cause the things I used to think of as guilty pleasures, I just kind of toss around publicly now like "yeah so what i play pokemon and listen to miley cyrus suck my ass."

Back