• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to make the wind blow ?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
Hi guys, today I have a question is about how to make the wind blow like in the HGSS game if that is possible ? Im working with RPG for the first time though :/
like in this pic I have in the attach files... I have another question though, it's like how to make the poster next to the pokemon shop rotate like in the original game, Pokemon HGSS for example...

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Find a fog graphic that looks similar, then make an Event that runs in parallel process and then change the map settings to have a Fog Graphic.
Should look something like this:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
Find a fog graphic that looks similar, then make an Event that runs in parallel process and then change the map settings to have a Fog Graphic.
Should look something like this:
Spoiler:

I did what you told me bro but I looks like this all of them at the same time and going to the right , and in the HGSS it goes differently as you may know :/

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
I did what you told me bro but I looks like this all of them at the same time and going to the right , and in the HGSS it goes differently as you may know :/

Make the image larger so that it repeats the wind blowing part less. And play around with the settings to make it blow in the right direction. Should work.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
Make the image larger so that it repeats the wind blowing part less. And play around with the settings to make it blow in the right direction. Should work.

Thanks for the help :), and do you know how to do the cartel rotate though ?

Back