• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Flowers and Branches~ The Oddish Family Fan Club

Should I put a point shop or a history bar at he first post?

• Both No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Point Shop Yes, History Bar No

• Point Shop No, History Bar Yes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
~Flowers and Branches~ The Oddish Family Fan Club

picture.php

Welcome to the ~Flowers and Branches~ The Oddish Family Fan Club

RULES:

Anonymous said:
Without this, world would be in chaos!

1. Follow all PC general and group rules

2. No SPAMMING or TROLLING

3. NO BASHING OF THE ODDISH FAMILY!!!!

4. NO OFF TOPIC!!!

5. NO TALKING OF OTHER POKEMON EXCEPT ODDISH, GLOOM, VILEPLUME, BELLOSSOM!!! Unless you'll keep other Pokemon to a minimum, that's fine.

6. Have FUN!!!!!

MEMBER LIST

Anonymous said:
Every group needs one!

gunnerpow7 ~Top Branch~
182MS.png
045MS.png

Taposa ~Plant~ 16
043MS.png

AlexOzzyCake ~Plant~ 32
043MS.png

Pokemon Trainer Touko ~Seedling~ 8

Ganeshwar ~Seedling~ 8

johnny18 ~Seedling~ 12

hiinotama ~Seedling~ 1

POINT SYSTEM

Anonymous said:
Give and Receive!

Make a post - 1 point

Make a topic: 3 points

Make an event: 5 points

Make a userbar: 5 points

Be active for 1 week: 10 points

Recruit a new member: 20 points

Be active for 1 month: 25 points

Contest Prizes: ?? points (Varies)

-NOTE- Please notify me by PM for missing points and the number of overall points except post count (e.g. Be active for 1 week, Make a userbar, etc.)

RANKING SYSTEM

Anonymous said:
We have our own judicial system!

Top Branch ~ They have the ultimate responsibility of maintaining the group, add points, make events.

Perks of being a Top Branch:

2 Partner Pokemon

Being Owner/Co-Owner

Requirements of being a Top Branch:

130 points (Overall)

Ask for approval to the active Top Branches

High Branch ~ They will act as the big brother and sister to the new seedlings if the Top Branches are no online for whatever reason.

Perks of being a High Branch:

Make your Gloom evolve into Vileplume or Bellossom

Can now make events

Requirements for being a High Branch:

75 points (Overall)

Leaf Stone / Sun Stone

Blossom ~ They are the average joes. They have superiority to the lower ranks.

Perks of being a Blossom:

Make your Oddish evolve into Gloom

Requirements for being a Blossom:

40 points (Overall)

Plant ~ For regulars, they are normal members of the club.

Perks of being a Plant:

You can have your first Oddish

Can now post topics.

Requirements for being a Plant:

15 points (Overall)

Seedlings ~ For new members! They start here!

No Perks

Requirements for being a Seedling:

Just join...

EVENTS

Anonymous said:
A little friendly competition...

1. A short story writing contest -ON TEMPORARY HIATUS-
Spoiler:

Anonymous said:
Y U NO SIGN UP???

Spoiler:

TOPICS

Anonymous said:
Always stay on topic!

Who is better? Vileplume or Bellossom

What song will represent Oddish and its evolutions the best?

If you could create another evolution pathway for Oddish (either from Oddish or Gloom), what would you create and why?

Which family would you class as the Oddish family's rivals?

What move will represent Oddish and its evolutions the best?

If you could change one thing about the Oddish family, what would it be?

If Oddish entered a cosplay competition, what would it dress up like?

Do you think that Bellossom should be all female than 50% male : 50% female?

If you're a Gloom, what do you want to be when you evolve? A Vileplume, or a Bellossom?

Do you agree if Oddish, Gloom, and Vileplume are Grass and Poison types while Bellossom is just a Grass Type???

Why do you like the Oddish Family?

USERBARS

Anonymous said:
Promote the group!!!

Thanks for AlexOzzyCake for this...

847-9763-ubda2435.gif

Okay, that's all!!! Have fun!!!

Last edited:

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Name: Taposa

Why do you want to join?: I love Oddish Family.Oddish is so cute.

Do you swear to uphold your duties as an Oddish Family Fan?: Yes

Are you active?: Yes

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Name: AlexOzzyCake
Why do you want to join?: I love Oddish and Vileplume so much! And Gloom's a tad grumpy, but interesting none the less! Bellossom I've always found a bit odd but it sure as heck is cute. Plus Vileplume is a great battler as a status inflicter <3
Do you swear to uphold your duties as an Oddish Family Fan?: I do indeed!
Are you active?: If there's a topic then I'll be there!

On topic, I like the Oddish family because they're unique and different to all the other Pokemon. They're fierce status inducing Pokemon for battles and they look the part too! Vileplume is by far my favourite, gosh I love that thing. They also contain my favourite typing of Poison, and it doesn't get much better than a walking radish!

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Name: AlexOzzyCake
Why do you want to join?: I love Oddish and Vileplume so much! And Gloom's a tad grumpy, but interesting none the less! Bellossom I've always found a bit odd but it sure as heck is cute. Plus Vileplume is a great battler as a status inflicter <3
Do you swear to uphold your duties as an Oddish Family Fan?: I do indeed!
Are you active?: If there's a topic then I'll be there!

On topic, I like the Oddish family because they're unique and different to all the other Pokemon. They're fierce status inducing Pokemon for battles and they look the part too! Vileplume is by far my favourite, gosh I love that thing. They also contain my favourite typing of Poison, and it doesn't get much better than a walking radish!

You're in!!! Okay, please give userbars!!! You'll get points for that!!! =)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Glad to join! Hmm, what user bars would you like? Have we got a topic going? ^^

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Glad to join! Hmm, what user bars would you like? Have we got a topic going? ^^

Maybe preferably ones like in my sig so it wouldn't take much space for those with big sigs like mine...

OKAY NEW TOPIC!!!

Do you agree if Oddish, Gloom, and Vileplume are Grass and Poison types while Bellossom is just a Grass Type???

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
How's this? ^^

847-9763-ubda2435.gif

As for the topic, I agree completely, and I think that's what stops me from liking Bellossom as much as the others D: That pokemon is very pure and lovely and nice, whereas the other members of the family are dark, poisonous foul creatures (which is why I love them!), so I think the Poison type suits them ^^ However I'm not sure about Oddish. Gloom and Vileplume definitely suit Poison, but Oddish is a walking bulb, I'm not sure that should be Poison haha.

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022

Yes since Bellossom are like peaceful like they dance and others while Gloom and Vileplume is a poison plant. Oddish might be poison because Gloom is poison type.

btw,I love the new userbar

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
How's this? ^^

847-9763-ubda2435.gif

As for the topic, I agree completely, and I think that's what stops me from liking Bellossom as much as the others D: That pokemon is very pure and lovely and nice, whereas the other members of the family are dark, poisonous foul creatures (which is why I love them!), so I think the Poison type suits them ^^ However I'm not sure about Oddish. Gloom and Vileplume definitely suit Poison, but Oddish is a walking bulb, I'm not sure that should be Poison haha.

Yes since Bellossom are like peaceful like they dance and others while Gloom and Vileplume is a poison plant. Oddish might be poison because Gloom is poison type.

btw,I love the new userbar

Yeah! I totally agree with all of you... As for the userbar, IT is AWESOME!!!!! I'll just update the points and first post. Anyways, these are my answers fro the topics because I totally forgot to answer them... lol...

Why do you like the Oddish Family?
Because I love them and If I didn't, I wouldn't create this thread in the first place... =\

Yeah I totally agree coz, Gloom and Vileplume are poisonous while Bellossom is the sign of peace and tranquility... Not sure for Oddish though coz it looks more of a radish and not a poisonous plant... =\

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Name: Pokemon Trainer Touko

Why do you want to join?: Oddish is awesomesauceee <33

Do you swear to uphold your duties as an Oddish Family Fan?: yup yup

Are you active?: I'll try my best to stay active lol

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Are there new topics? Let us make this club popular (bye, I am going to the Newcomers Lounge)

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Are there new topics? Let us make this club popular (bye, I am going to the Newcomers Lounge)

OKAY NEW TOPIC!!!!

If you're a Gloom, what do you want to be when you evolve? A Vileplume, or a Bellossom?

I would be a Bellossom coz I want to be different.

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
This is hard. Well, I would be Bellossom since in real life I am Vileplume. (I am always "Gloom(y)")

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
OKAY NEW TOPIC!!!!

I would be a Bellossom coz I want to be different.

Interesting topic ^^ I'd be a Vileplume, no questions asked. That thing has a sinister little smile which calls out "LOVE ME!" <3 And it's way more powerful than Belossom. ;p Plus I love Poison types, I'd never choose to go away from them!

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Okay, I'll update the first post with the new rules and update the points. Tomorrow might be a special day because we will have an event... Hope that it will ensue and become popular... =\ Anyways new topic!!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Okay, I'll update the first post with the new rules and update the points. Tomorrow might be a special day because we will have an event... Hope that it will ensue and become popular... =\ Anyways new topic!!!

Wahey, event! Can't wait. ^^

Hmm, interesting question there... I think I'd say its good as being 50:50, I can imagine it being a boy ^^ Although since when does a radish have a gender? Lmao. There are certainly some Pokemon which should have genders changed though, for example Kirlia :3

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Well,Yes since they are like Hawaiian Girls (Well,They lei) that are Pokémon because Male sometime do not want to dance Hawaiian Style (Well,I like)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back