• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Flowers and Branches~ The Oddish Family Fan Club

Should I put a point shop or a history bar at he first post?

• Both No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Point Shop Yes, History Bar No

• Point Shop No, History Bar Yes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Whatever happened to the competition? D:

Recently I've started to think of Oddish as being an incredibly ninja-ish Pokemon. Can't you just imagine it with a red headband doing ninja stuff? :o I can't find any pictures/evidence of this, but it'd still be cool...

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Whatever happened to the competition? D:

Recently I've started to think of Oddish as being an incredibly ninja-ish Pokemon. Can't you just imagine it with a red headband doing ninja stuff? :o I can't find any pictures/evidence of this, but it'd still be cool...

You know, I just imagined it and it was cool!!!!! Anyways, sorry for the delay coz with school coming on and I still need to think up on the event but now I'm ready to unveil the event...

Welcome to the first ever ~Flowers and Branches~ The Oddish Family Fan Club event!!!!

This event would be....

A short story writing contest!!!

RULES:

1. The story should only focus on the Oddish family but you can add other pokemon as long as the Oddish family has 80% screentime and they should be the protagonists.

2. Everybody can joining including me so I may try to get a special guest to judge.

3. Deadline of the contest: Dec. 17, 2011

REWARDS:

3rd place would get 3 points as a consolation prize.

2nd place would get 8 points and an edited sprite, courtesy of me, of your protagonist.

1st place would get 15 points, and edited sprite, courtesy of me, of your protagonist and antagonist and your story posted in the first post.

THAT'S ALL!!!!​

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ooo, I love the sound of the competition! I hope I can find time to enter it hehe! :D Just checking, are you okay with members making topics for the club too?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Ooo, I love the sound of the competition! I hope I can find time to enter it hehe! :D Just checking, are you okay with members making topics for the club too?

If you are a plant, then yes but if you are still a seedling, no, unfortunately... But I think you can post topics coz I think you have enough points... Let me check... =)

EDIT: Sorry, you're not yet a plant but your close. Still, I'll make an exception today, EVERYBODY CAN POST TOPICS TODAY!!!!! Tomorrow will go back to their original state... Points will be given out the same... =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Lol okay, it's just that there's not normally a topic to discuss recently and I think that'd be a good way to attract new members ^^ Go ahead and start one :D And make it cute like Oddish <3

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Okay, since no one started a topic yesterday, I'll be the only one who can make topics until Alex here reaches 15... You're on 13 right now so keep posting... =)

Anyways, New Topic!!!

If Oddish entered a cosplay competition, what would it dress up like?

You guys answer it first, I'll give mine later... =)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hahaha, this topic physically made me laugh. xD Best topic ever lol. I think it would dress up as ninja for obvious reasons ;D Although I've spent quite a while thinking about this and that's all I can think of... xD

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Hmmm....He would dress up as uhhh..Bellosom <- That might be but that is future... Hoppip? (Wrong Spelling I think...)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ooo it'd look cool as a Hoppip haha. I'd like to see it dress up as a Lickitung, how awesome would that be? x.x The answer is very.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Oooh, I remembered in one episode where Ash's Bulbasaur becomes the leader in Oak's Ranch, the Oddish family and the Hoppip Family are enemies...

I think Oddish would dress up like maybe a vegetable or a flower like its evolutions do.

I would like to congratulate AlexOzzyCake for getting more than 15 posts!!!! For that, you are now a Plant and you get your very first Oddish!!!! Also, I might move the deadline of the contest another week so please join... That was the reason why my old thread become dead...

Okay, before I wrap this up, I won't be with you for about 5 days coz my exams and that's why I didn't post from the last 4 days? Well, Alex, You take care of this thread until I come back... You can post another topic coz your a Plant now... =)

Years
  • Name: Ganeshwar

Why do you want to join?: I love Oddish Family.Their soft soft grasses. Oddish family is really very cute.

Do you swear to uphold your duties as an Oddish Family Fan?: Yes

Are you active?: Yes

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hooray for being a plant! Good luck with your exams Gunnerpow, I'm sure you'll do great.

Name: Ganeshwar

Why do you want to join?: I love Oddish Family.Their soft soft grasses. Oddish family is really very cute.

Do you swear to uphold your duties as an Oddish Family Fan?: Yes

Are you active?: Yes

Hi, welcome to the club! I'm sure Gunnerpow will welcome and add you to the list of members as soon as his exams are other with. :) How about a new topic?

New topic: 'If you could change one thing about the Oddish family, what would it be?'

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Welcome Ganeshwar! I know I should study for my exams but It's Saturday and I'm too lazy to even read one book coz, with the exams, I have two contests to join and the stacking pile of requirements, It's really hardwork...

Okay, I may be here up to today or maybe even tomorrow, If I get the chance... =3

I'll just update the first post and we're good to go...

Okay, the topic: If you could change one thing about the Oddish family, what would it be?

I'd say nothing coz they are perfect with the way they look right now. Always remember what Lady Gaga said. "I was born this way!" so yeah... =3

Oh yes, before I forget, thanks Alex for the good luck!!!

I hope that when I get back,

1. We have new entries for the contest.

2. We have new members so that not me, Alex, or Taposa should talk coz, honestly, It is kinda boring if you talk with the same person over and over again... =\

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    f148e8a18f1eccde482c9af7ef3da2a4-d34o7h3.png

Ohhh gosh this is cute! <3 Let's get some life back in this place. ^^

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Finally!!!! I was going to double post this thread later because it has been a week since I left and it was the complete opposite of what I expected.... =\

Anyways, I am moving the deadline of the contest to the end of the month, which is Dec. 31, 2011.

Okay, new topic, What move will represent Oddish and its evolutions the best?

For me, it would be Petal Dance for obvious reasons.

Okay, that's it and PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD GOING!!!!!!

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Name: Johnny18

Why do you want to join?: Because I love Oddish family obviously XD

Do you swear to uphold your duties as an Oddish Family Fan?: Million times yes :D

Are you active?: For now, yes

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Welcome johnny18!!!! Please answer our topics!

Anyways, I might change some rules later and could someone please give me suggestions on how to keep this thread going and make another userbar? Thanks in advance and come this Christmas, special prizes will be given!!!! =3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I would change its DW ability, Bellosome does not need Healer at all T-T

Ahhh I agree with this entirely! Bellosom really don't need this ability, its old ones manage to be more useful haha. I'd change its ability to something like rain dish as it'd be more fitting in my mind. ^_^

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    I am VERY SORRY for being Inactive. I am/was busy (but able to reply in some post but not all).
    Spoiler:

If you could change one thing about the Oddish family, what would it be?
    Nothing!!! Everything is perfect!!!(wait....Oddish's Type being Poison so tat Extrasensory would not affect him/her much !!!)
    ~Yahoo!~ (No more effects as since as above!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back