• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] It is easier to accept an attractive lie, than stomach a difficult truth.

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
  • "Pikachu, I choose you!"
    No matter how many times I say those words, you don't come out anymore. As I walk down these memorable roads, it feels almost as if you are still here, walking alongside me, squealing "Pika, Pika" every two seconds as we encounter the annoying Zubat or a Pidgey. I just can't accept that you're actually gone.

I still leave out your favourite PokéBiscuits every day, hoping you would come and eat it. I still watch T.V everyday, like when you were here with me. Same with the regular visits to the PokéCenter, avoiding the glares from Nurse Joy as I come back, every single day with an empty pokéball asking her to heal it. I guess it's the familiarity of the routine, the structured life that I had always lived, and loved. I miss your electrifying presence, your smell, your fur, your everything.

I can't accept the fact that you're actually gone, nor can I stomach the truth that I killed you! What an idiot I was for pitting you up against Brock's Onix, knowing that your thundershocks were not effective against his rock types. I still remember your scream of despair as Onix wrapped around your delicate, little body and squished you to death.

I'm sorry. Come back, pls. I miss you.

Back