• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blizzard™

Which fire type should be the starter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
  • Mm....i vote NO for Shaymin...i understand how a new form could be cool, and disturbing(for me) but I never really Shaymin,at all. And, as a friend once told me, "Diamond/Pearl pokemon dont fit in a gba hack"-what with the resizing,taking out ANOTHER Pokemon,messed up cry etc...

But by all means, don't listen to me if you want it in there.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    1 VOTE LEFT PEOPLE!!!

Also, I got to make scripts first before posting screen shots.
    I need to perfect a certain one first. ;)

Years
  • well Eeveon i guess you have got shaymin in your hack well hope the script go well good luck on it

remember if you need any help with mapping just ask cause you no im good

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • meh...good luck inserting it i guess. too many newbs just wanted Shaymin i guess?

meh...good luck inserting it i guess. too many newbs just wanted Shaymin i guess?

what role will shaymin play in this, rare pkmn,legendary,event etc?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Good news everybody! ^_^
    I kind of got the hang of level scripts, thanx to cooley and khaosknight1! :)
    Now, I can probably make the first scripts.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • meh...good luck inserting it i guess. too many newbs just wanted Shaymin i guess?

meh...good luck inserting it i guess. too many newbs just wanted Shaymin i guess?

what role will shaymin play in this, rare pkmn,legendary,event etc?
    fyi I was the first to use shaymin sky forme in PC, then second was Twilite,then neti, then djg :\

Also, who wants eevee to be an starter :P,

Everybody loves glaceon xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back