• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
Another funny update, yai. (now with disturbing comment on dead bodies in ships:))

And:
Spoiler:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I'm not American/Canadian so I tend to throw Canada and America together sometimes, sorry <_<

Also, a way out of Corna? Such a thing doesn't exist. :(

DON'T CRUSH MY DREAMS.

And knowing those Cornians, if it was an exit, it would lead to a place EVEN MORE HORRIBLE!

Hamilton? Oh, I'm such an ass.

Another funny update, yai. (now with disturbing comment on dead bodies in ships:))

And:
Spoiler:

We should all be very afraid, so very afraid.

Also, I should be posting the update in this thread sometime in the next few hours, so those of you who don't frequent the LP Repository will be able to see it soon.

Yuoaman

Years
Well he managed to get in with a truck so there has to be a way out... Unless you-know-who has already blocked off all exits. :(

It's entirely possible... Oh! Here's the update everyone!

____

Sorry for taking so long writing this update yet again, but as soon as I finish writing this I'll begin playing for the next one, if that is any consolation. Anywho...

UPDATE 46
Spoiler:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
"Paul" was a reference to Paul the Octopus, a German octopus that correctly predicted the result of the Germany matches in the soccer world cup this year, as well as the final match, which SPANISH FRIGGING WON.
That octopus knew his stuff.

Also, this update was awesom. I was in college, trying not to laugh out loud.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Great update! That thing in the middle of the ocean must just be part of the S.S. Anne, because who would bother building- Oh right forgot it was Corna.

Yuoaman

Years
"Paul" was a reference to Paul the Octopus, a German octopus that correctly predicted the result of the Germany matches in the soccer world cup this year, as well as the final match, which SPANISH FRIGGING WON.
That octopus knew his stuff.

Also, this update was awesom. I was in college, trying not to laugh out loud.

It's good that you were able to restrain yourself, we wouldn't want knowledge of Corna spreading now would we?

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
I once knew a kid named Sheldon, I didn't much care for him.

Isn't he roommates with a guy named Leonard, and friends with an Indian man named Raj and a Jewish guy named Howard?
If you don't get it, it's a refference to
Spoiler:

Yuoaman

Years
Isn't he roommates with a guy named Leonard, and friends with an Indian man named Raj and a Jewish guy named Howard?
If you don't get it, it's a refference to
Spoiler:

I got the reference. :laugh:

And if the newest update isn't on the Repository tonight then it should be tomorrow, since it's rather short and I''ve already started writing.

Yuoaman

Years
CURSE YOU BAND AMBAR WITH YOUR ILLOGICAL SCHEME THAT IS DOOMED TO FAIL! XD

It's not just going to fail, it's going to crash and burn in a sea of fire. And the new update is up on the Repository, it'll be posted here tomorrow or Thursday.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
:O

Paul! Paul the octopus! What do you mean you don't get the reference! The one who lives in Germany and successfully predicted every single match of the world cup in 2010!

He even has a song on Youtube!

Also, I'd just like to send my condolences to technicolor beam and his family. He had a good run. We'll all miss him.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

Years
Yeah, just read it before that post.

Don't you love screwing around and ignoring what you're supposed to be doing? XD

It's my favorite solo sport.

:O

Paul! Paul the octopus! What do you mean you don't get the reference! The one who lives in Germany and successfully predicted every single match of the world cup in 2010!

He even has a song on Youtube!

Also, I'd just like to send my condolences to technicolor beam and his family. He had a good run. We'll all miss him.

I was seriously tempted to revive it there, but I knew that in the end I would regret it. :(

Yuoaman

Years
Finally. You cannot escape. No more. You will have to face band Ambar.
And see the sexy legendary that the sorcerer prepared for you:paranoid:.
And then catch it.

You have to wonder... why does Frenchie want a Pokemon that will give his love to-

Oh god no.

And then throw it in the box with all the other abominations.

Well obviously that would happen.

Back