• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] ORAS Item Tradeback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Hi, I'm looking for someone with Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire to help me with a delayed item tradeback. By delayed, I mean that I trade the items to you, and then I collect them again later on (probably the next day) after I have set up my new save file in AS.

The items in question are 3 of the ORAS-exclusive mega stones. In return for helping me, I'll trade any two of the following UT shiny pokemon to you after the items have been returned to me:
    Code:
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Golbat [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Adamant | Inner Focus | Dusk Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Horsea [COLOR=#0000ff]♂[/COLOR] | Brave | Sniper | Premier Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Magikarp [COLOR=#0000ff]♂[/COLOR] | Adamant | Swift Swim | Premier Ball (Warning: has 0 Attack IV)
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Wailmer [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Calm | Oblivious | Premier Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Feebas [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Naive | Swift Swim | Premier Ball (Can attach a Prism Scale)
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Mime Jr. [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Adamant | Technician | Premier Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Roggenrola [COLOR=#0000ff]♂[/COLOR] | Adamant | Sturdy | Luxury Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Furfrou [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Bashful | Fur Coat | Luxury Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Skrelp [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Impish | Poison Point | Premier Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Goomy [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Bashful | Hydration | Premier Ball
    None of these pokemon are cloned, and all have my OT/ID.

Post here or send a PM if you can help, Thanks.

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hi, I'm looking for someone with Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire to help me with a delayed item tradeback. By delayed, I mean that I trade the items to you, and then I collect them again later on (probably the next day) after I have set up my new save file in AS.

The items in question are 3 of the ORAS-exclusive mega stones. In return for helping me, I'll trade any two of the following UT shiny pokemon to you after the items have been returned to me:
    Code:
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Golbat [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Adamant | Inner Focus | Dusk Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Horsea [COLOR=#0000ff]♂[/COLOR] | Brave | Sniper | Premier Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Magikrap [COLOR=#0000ff]♂[/COLOR] | Adamant | Swift Swim | Premier Ball (Warning: has 0 Attack IV)
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Wailmer [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Calm | Oblivious | Premier Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Feebas [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Naive | Swift Swim | Premier Ball (Can attach a Prism Scale)
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Mime Jr. [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Adamant | Technician | Premier Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Roggenrola [COLOR=#0000ff]♂[/COLOR] | Adamant | Sturdy | Luxury Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Furfrou [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Bashful | Fur Coat | Luxury Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Skrelp [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Impish | Poison Point | Premier Ball
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Goomy [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Bashful | Hydration | Premier Ball
    None of these pokemon are cloned, and all have my OT/ID.

Post here or send a PM if you can help, Thanks.

Hiya I can hold on to them for you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back