• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone Hates You?

Shadow Grovyle

Grovyle's Shadow
Years
  • Do you sometimes feel like you had a very bad day then you think that everyone hates you? I get that a lot, when I do, I don't talk to anyone.

~ Shadow Grovyle

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Days like these make up most of my life D=
    It's mainly on the weekends,when I have nobody to talk to~

It's only natural we get these moments though...I suppose..
    The fact is for me..everyone hates me,and I'm pretty used to this kind of life =/

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Well, not exactly, but I often feel as though I am not worth anything to anyone, as though I can only hurt people. I suppose that's not true, though... *laughs quietly* At least, so I've been told....

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Thies kinds of days are the reason I started to become a psyciatrist... I wanted to help the ones who feel like I do... Its rare the day I wake up and feel happy, so I disided to start helping the ones who feel like me... so that noone would have to wake up and think that it would be better if I hadn't woken up at all, "I find It kind of funny, and I think it's kinda sad, that the dreams in which I'm dieing are the best I've ever had...." I don't remember the name of that song... but that lyric sings true in my book.....

~JBCBlank

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I still feel as if people hate me. This is mainly because of my introverted, terribly self conscious personality. I'll always wonder where I went wrong~ .-.

Ahh, well. At least there's love. =x

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • There are some times when I feel like everyone I talk to just despises me for even confronting them. XD; It's more me having a crappy day than my friends having it in for me I suppose. I guess I'd be the same as Shadow Grovyle in the fact that I just wouldn't talk as much as I normally would. D:

~Kelsey

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • Thorns said:
    Well, not exactly, but I often feel as though I am not worth anything to anyone, as though I can only hurt people. I suppose that's not true, though... *laughs quietly* At least, so I've been told....
    I feel the exact same way. People think i'm an idiot because i like to make people laugh.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • ~I often feel as though I give much more than I get in return. This feeling affects me with the worst way ever, it's a like a sharp pain inside.
    I also get the feeling that I'm being hated by a lot as well, for no apparent reason at all. Mostly after a bad day...

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • [SIZE="-7"]I used to have those days almost every day, but I haven't recently, with my getting a girlfriend and all. She's the most amazing person I've ever met, and I've been a whole lot better since I met her. I still get depressed occasionally, but there's a good reason for it, most of the time.[/SIZE]

Back