• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC!!!

ascensionofshadows

Team Legion Infinity
Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2015
    I have been playing since the early 1990's starting with R/B/Y.
    I finished my Pokedex in Yellow and moved to Johto for G/S/C.
    I quickly completed Crystal in a short 3 months and started breeding.
    After R/S/E came about, I had established myself as sort of a Pokemon Genius, friends called me Professor Shadow!
    Well around Fr/Lg and D/P/P, I found myself a small circle of Pokemon Experts and started a local hub for Trainers in.... well... training.
    B/W as well as Hg/Ss were quite fun, but as I finished out the Dex in Black, two of my ″Elite 4″ had overdosed on some kind of research chemical called BathSalts.
    As an Icon in my area, and the reigning Pokemon Champion in my area for several years, I took a sabbatical from the Pokemon lifestyle to attend funerals, got divorced from a drug addict, and found myself playing electric guitar and drums, screaming along to my favorite MelodicDeath / Doom / Groove Metal.
    Sadly I missed out on B2/W2 as well as X/Y, but I am back, and looking for some serious partners to aid in my Ev/Iv and Eggmove Breeding, Shiny / Legendary Hunting, and all around Pokemon Trainer Mastery.
    I currently only play Pokemon Omega Ruby, just beat the E4, and just now running the Delta adventure. I have 14 Masterballs, about 20 of each Evolution Stone, a lot of mega stones [some i have 3-4 of], locals pitched in and saved all there goodies for me, so I am about $7.5 million rich, have Plates and Evolutionary Trade Items, I AM JUST READY TO GET DOWN, with some serious Pokemon Masters.
    Gotta get that shiny charm, ya know!?!?

Omega Ruby Name: Apocalypse
    FC: 0662-6382-4074
    2ds Nickname: Shadow

Hail Team Legion Infinity

over and out

BTW:
    I am using my 2ds web browser to post and read comments on PokeCommunity.

post your friend code with in game name and what versions they are for.
    I participate in Wonder Trade Wednesdays as well as breedject trading,
    LF:
    Kyogre
    Dialga
    Zekrom
    Lugia
    Thundurus
    Non-american Ditto for my shiny Haxorus, Shiny Crobat, Shiny Lapras.
    Mewtwo is a must have for me,
    and i breed starters beginning tomorrow. [most of the obtained so far]
    i will write down all friend code requests and acknowledge adding them after the new episode of ″Fear the Walking Dead″

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hi Shadow! Welcome to PC, awesome having you here for sure. :)

Check out the trades area when you can, this forum is for welcoming new users so it's not the best place to look for trades/swaps of any kind. Am sure you'll find lots of awesome things there, though, so looking forward to your contributions. Hope you'll be the proud owner of a shiny charm soon.. but I admit I haven't had any luck with shinies since getting mine. Seems like it's made my luck worse lol pffff.

Enjoy your time getting involved, fellow Pokémon master, and may we cross paths again. ;p Which I'm sure we will!!

ascensionofshadows

Team Legion Infinity
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2015
    hey Sheep, could you please move my first 2 posts to the trade forum, im using my 2ds web browser, can't copy and paste.please

Back