• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!!!

Years
  • Hi Marcus! Welcome to PC. n~n Not much is up here lol, just on my phone while I post before bed. Anything you want to tell us about yourself so we can get to know you? Would definitely make replying easier. ;3 Enjoy your time posting and see you around!

Miklo

Legendary
    Years
  • Hey DX-Unlimited!
    Welcome to the PC!
    I hope the best for you here in the PC, and I am pretty sure you will find someone like you here :P.
    Have a great day!

Miklo

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Oh my god, that is the best fusion I've ever seen. Not biased at all, it's not like Aggron and Pikachu('s evolution) are my two favourite pokémon or something.

Anyway, welcome to PC, you should probably tell us more about yourself like how you got into pokémon or why you like it or something. Anything is good, really. Hope you have a good time regardless!

Back