• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Saiyan Happy Birthday!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • s0zQi22.png

NATHAN

Today (or rather, three days ago) we celebrate the 18th birthday of pc's laziest member and self-proclaimed sexiest beast, Arx! ;D

Congratulations on taking your first step into adulthood, Natey! During these past two-and-a-half years it's been a privilege to be your friend, as well as your apprentice in laziness. Be grateful that you're in my Top Five Favourite PokéCommunity Members list! >:3

So, without further ado, let's all send our best belated wishes for the years to come! c:

P.S. Don't worry, I won't say, "don't get too drunk". ;)

Years
  • I am like soooooo late, but I hope you had a great birthday, one of the two awesome dudes around here named Nathan. Here's to you sticking around for more!

Back