• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Animal [T] - OOC/SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Thanks Lu. By the way, Xilfer,before I finish my post, I totally forgot, do you want me to capture your sister, or just leave her alone, or what?

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • i'm afraid if Grif of Hearts and Kerjo doesn't post their intro in two days, I'll have to remove them from the RP, and spots will be open again.

As for KoboraX, you said you'll have your SU up in a day or two, but I still can't see it. Finish it in one day please. I can't let the RP die from waiting (for a week already.)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    @Nocturnal/AURA.LUCARIO Just move along, dude. We are eager to get the story started.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • You, -Nocturnal, my friend, have been busted.

I know where you got your "inspiration" for this RP from.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_R%C3%A9BURST

...Can I start laughing now?

I don't see much resemblance. The 'combination' of Pokemon and Humans isn't an original idea and never will be. >w>; Like Lu said, its a coincidence...

How the heck did you find that anyways? There's like, no information about it whatsoever. .w.

Uhh anyways, *raises hand*

We need more members. Can I advertise? i don't know if ppl want to be battling NPCs again...

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • HUMAN

Name-
    Spoiler:

Age -
    Spoiler:

Gender -
    Spoiler:

Appearance-
    Spoiler:

History -
    Spoiler:

Personality-
    Spoiler:

Short RP Sample (short one will do) -
    Spoiler:

******************************​******************************​********

POKEMON

Species (no legendaries) -
    Spoiler:

Name -
    Spoiler:

Gender -
    Spoiler:

Age -
    Spoiler:

Apperance-
    Spoiler:

Biography-
    Spoiler:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Sure you can, SweetDreams :D DO IT! :)

Blayze, you're in. so let's see....hm. I'll put you into one of the NPC slots, so your first post will be about you being attacked by the attacker. Check the attack list.

PS. Kerjo, KoboraX, Grif Of Hearts and Fearless Love have been removed from the RP for inactivity *sniffles* thus, spots are open once again. we will move on.

Last edited:

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Is there still room? Here's my SU for a morpher character:

For the Human:
    Spoiler:

For the Pokémon

Spoiler:

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

note: I did not steal from bayze~. Great minds think alike

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Sorry to announce this...but I'm closing the RP down. Due to RPer Inactivity and some other...reasons I guess. This RP is DEAD, and Skymin will lock it later. Thanks for joining anyway...

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • what! no! Please! c'mon! at least keep it open a little while longer, this story is great! I know I would be on for as much time as I can! Why! not fair.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    At the request of the game master, this thread and the IC thread are closed!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back