• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonder Trading

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I erased the save data on my X version in order to replay it, but before doing so I moved over a ton of Pokémon that I don't want to keep around clogging up my Bank or other games, so I'll be Wonder Trading them from my Alpha Sapphire version.

A few of the Pokémon I'll be Wonder Trading over the next few days include:

- Rare Pokémon like Beldum, Togepi, and fully evolved Pokémon like Ninetales, Vileplume, Mamoswine, Krookodile, etc.
    - Starter Pokémon, including Contrary Snivy with 4 egg moves!
    - Eeveelutions with Hidden Abilities
    - And a tooon (a couple boxes full) of 5 IV Pokémon with 4 egg moves from my old breeding projects

I hope I get to trade with a few of you here! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    In need of certain pokemon, looking for help thx :)

Im starting a competitive team and I also want to have this team to beat the story as well. If someone could trade me these pokemon that would be great!

Heres the list of pokemon and the minimal requirements (if possible):
    No male pokemon unless they are the nature specified...please...

Metagross (or any previous evolution):
    adamant nature

Electivire (or any previous evolution):
    admant nature

Dusknoir (or its previous evolution):
    admant nature

Kingdra (or any previous evolution):
    Modest nature

I would greatly appreciate any help thank you in advance!
    My friend codes is: 0705 6190 2960

Note: I dont have much pokemon to trade but the few I have are good if u want something in return. Im still building! Thanks again!

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • Just tried it for the first time today, I think it's pretty neat. I traded a bunch of Skrelp I caught chaining for shinies (they're version exclusive, right?) and got some cool stuff. Only one Magikarp! I think it's cool that you can do it anywhere too, you don't need to be at a PokeCenter, or some global-trade-whatever building.

Thumbs up!

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Kind of annoying when you toss a few clones of a shiny into WT and the people sending wurmples have the highest playtime. Not to mention the things are in $1,200 Ultra Balls (huge waste of money). Meanwhile the guy at 30 hours just sent you a jhoto starter with his OT. Really try to send people like this a 6IV shiny ditto afterwards. It's amazing the less Pokemon you have or that 1/1,000 trade where someone sends me a shiny though. Just greedy lazy people ruin it overall for me.

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • Had to come back after checking the IVs on that "one Magikarp" I got... turns out it's got 4 perfect IVs. Wonder trade is starting to grow on me.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • Right before the release of ORAS, I was ondertrading some breedjects and on the last one, I got a shiny 5IV Beedrill with egg moves. Perfectly in time for mega beedrill which of course I used in my Omega Ruby version. Still can't believe it to this day.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    I've learned to keep to the wonder trade at night and evening hours, since those are the best way to avoid small children who don't understand that flooding the game with bidoofs is no cool.

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
    Years
  • I just received a Japanese Pokemon Movie 16 Volcanion Lv. 70 in a Wonder trade. How can you tell if it's Pokesav? It's got "above average stats".

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
    Years
  • I looked it yesterday on Serbii yesterday and indeed it is missing it's ribbon. I didn't think it was legit from the outset.

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
    Years
  • I have made myself the wonder trade sweeper. I release all oft the refuse other people just keep putting back online. I just got a Wurmple, two Zigazoon and lv. 3 Ralts. Pretty common to get garbage like this. However I don't just put them back on I release them to end the cycle.

ugtgrime

Lomax
    Years
  • I got really excited upon receiving what I thought was a shiny charmander with max IVs and pokerus. Till I saw its hatch date was in 2017

Back