• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adjusting a Pok?mon's sprite position doesn't look the same in battle

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    Adjusting a Pokémon's sprite position doesn't look the same in battle

Hi there. Basically, when readjusting sprites it doesn't match what i see on the editor and was wondering if someone can tell me why.
    https://imgur.com/a/nT9Ol

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    Same size as the graphics already within essentials at 160x160 for the battle sprites.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    Am hoping someone can help figure this out. It's the same issue with all the other mons as well. On v15 as well. Been stuck on it for a while comparing it the original version and not really sure what happened since didn't touch anything that I would imagine affecting the position of the sprites.

Sir_Tman

Overworked game Dev
    Years
  • Its a Version 15v issue I had a similar thing just update to the latest version of essentials and it should fix it.

Years
  • I started my game in the 6Genaration version.
    You can tell me how to move my game to the 15v?
    I mean, What files replacement? I´m Spanish, and my scripts, pbs, etc...
    are translated. I don´t want lose them and do the translation again.
    Thanks! :)

Back