• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Defining new values for Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2020
    I'm making a scene in which Pokémon A and Pokémon B's EVs are mixed+bonus for mixing. I've already made a scene and I can display sprites and text.

I'm trying to give each species a "rank", which is simply a value, set by default. I'd like to set it inside the PBS files, but I'm not sure how. I want pokemon.rank to be a thing I can use. That default rank will be displayed in the Pokédex and be the same for all wild Pokémon of the same species.

That "rank" (F,E,D,C...) should be increased depending on the amount of total EVs. This value would only be displayed in the Summary page. I already know how to edit that and the Pokédex, but not how to create this value and make it dynamic.

Can someone enlighten me?

Back