• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Well there needs to be an Umbreon Trainer to train all the umbreons and keep them in line.Can't have the running lose so other people cna steal them. XD

Seriously though?I have no idea about any ranks.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Well.. We can have stuff like:

Elite:
Pres
Vice Pres
Special Member
Manager

Pokemon:
Umbreon
Espeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Eevee

Others:
Trainer
Chibi

and anything else you can come up with!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
you know someone who knows all sorts of things about Umbreon.Soemone whos memorized what it says in the pokedex about them. XD Sorry.Just thought that pokedex part was funny.eh probably not a good idea anyways.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Angel Tabitha said:
you know someone who knows all sorts of things about Umbreon.Soemone whos memorized what it says in the pokedex about them. XD Sorry.Just thought that pokedex part was funny.eh probably not a good idea anyways.

lol, It's not a bad Idea, but it's kind of a given, if you are in the club to know about Umbreon.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Alright then,Pesident Death. President Death...that sounds odd somehow. XD

Yeah i do have a fanclub.You saw it?

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Angel Tabitha said:
Alright then,Pesident Death. President Death...that sounds odd somehow. XD

Yeah i do have a fanclub.You saw it?

Yes, I did see it! I can still go by Lady Death, it sounds much better than President Death..lol.

Back