• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
I'm Jamie and I'm new here. I don't really know how this website works but hopefully we can be friends. I'm just a regular Pokemon loving girl. I'll do rps too if you'd like. My knowledge of Pokèmon is mostly the anime but some game knowledge too. If you want to rp just let me know! Can't wait to meet some new people and start my pokècommunity journey.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ayyy PokéAni fan!! It's always great to see more people talking about the anime. :) Be sure to check the section out- Archy was a dear and linked it. :D

Years
I'd RP but man it's been like a decade lol. Don't seem to have the dedication for it anymore since I'm so distracted. ;c Hiya Jamie! Hope you'll have an amazing time here, it'd be great if you could post in the Pokémon Anime forum since we could use more active regulars there.

Years
I'm Jamie and I'm new here. I don't really know how this website works but hopefully we can be friends. I'm just a regular Pokemon loving girl. I'll do rps too if you'd like. My knowledge of Pokèmon is mostly the anime but some game knowledge too. If you want to rp just let me know! Can't wait to meet some new people and start my pokècommunity journey.

Oh boy! Another Eevee lover. Go on, shoo! Ohohohoho! Just jerking your chain! Stick around for awhile! We'll get along just fine. I haven't done roleplay in quite some time, but I might be up to the challenge if I was properly motivated. Hope we can be friends and that you stay for a long while!

Years

Welcome here in PC it will be a pleasure for me to be our friend. If you made an RP just give me a pm or vm i will be joining. Hope you enjoy bye.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 29, 2020
Welcome Jamie! I hope you enjoy your time here! Hope to see you in the RP section soon!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Hello everyone!
Thanks for replying. I'm excited to start posting and chatting. Thanks for linking the anime thread for me, I will definitely be active in there from now on! As for rps I will let you know if I open any threads regarding them.

Back