• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you hate anyone?

Sirfetch’d

A little different than the types of people you hate thread. Is there anyone that you know or are around that for some reason or another you hate them? Alternatively, does anyone hate you?

Please do not mention other users specifically in this thread, that is not the point!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    no, i don't see the point. i don't even dislike people for no reason. you'd have to do something really ****ty to me for me to dislike you.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • yeah i'm petty and hate people lmao

if people treat me wrong i'm totally inclined to "hate" them and I don't care how powerful of a word it is.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I could easily and validly say I hate my father. He did nothing but initiate fights with me and hold me to a standard that he constantly raised so I could never achieve, then dumped me on my mother never to speak to me again. Now in the brainwashing he does with my sister he's painted me as some sort of predator for a reason even I don't understand... I can't say I hate him. I guess it's because hate implies I care enough about him to be angry.

Sirfetch’d

The only person I hate is the dumb bitch that almost ran over me today.

I was walking out of the store the other day and the same thing happened to me omg. I hated them in the moment as well :(

I don't really hate anyone either to be honest. There are people who have done things to me that I hate, but I don't hate the person. I have never been able to hate anyone and I don't think I ever will be able to. Hating someone doesn't really solve anything other than building up your own negative emotions and harming yourself.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    yes, i do hate a few people. if you break me just enough or in just the right places, i will never feel otherwise again. it'll always be there.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I wouldn't say that I hate them, but there is one person that I absolutely cannot stand. But they're gone now. So no biggie :)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Not really. I am sure people hate me though. It wouldn't really surprise but eh... haters gonna hate, you know? Anyway, there are people from my past I hate though. D: Honestly, I'm not the type to hate anyone unless people have driven me to do so. I used to hate this one friend of mine who can be rather forceful at times. He used to be a member here, but he was banned (I won't say who for PC personal reasons). We got into a fight once, and I started to hate him for a while because of it. However, him and I are no friends again, so I have no reason to hate him anymore.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I could easily and validly say I hate my father. He did nothing but initiate fights with me and hold me to a standard that he constantly raised so I could never achieve, then dumped me on my mother never to speak to me again. Now in the brainwashing he does with my sister he's painted me as some sort of predator for a reason even I don't understand... I can't say I hate him. I guess it's because hate implies I care enough about him to be angry.
    I wish I hated my father. It would make it easier, but unfortunately, I don't. I resent him greatly for things he's done to me and how he's treated both myself and others, but I don't hate him.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I don't hate anyone except myself, tbh. And um, does anyone hate me? I don't think so, but when I get anxious, one of my rant is that "everyone hates me! Everyone!" But, as far as I know, no one hates me? Anyway, hate is such an overused and strong word. "Strong dislike sounds better to say. ^^;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I can't say I'll use the word hate because it's often misused (even though I've done it myself). I really dislike certain people in my life, they just fail to realize how much pain they have caused (well at least most of them anyways). I'd go more into detail but I can't be fucked.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I can't hate anyone. Not even my own worst enemies. I'm incapable of true hatred; such an emotion runs counter to my very nature and I will do everything in my power to avoid doing so.

That doesn't mean I can't harbor a strong dislike or aversion though. It just means I never quite step over that line of sanity; there's always a reason for that person's failings, I inherently forgive them...even if I cannot bring myself to ever like them, even if they are the worst thing I know..I always think; "It could be Worse".

Years
  • I hate my own mother... yeah I do.

She's nothing but a total psycho who won't calm down, and her constant anger episodes really hurt my social skills. It's part of what's causing me to feel insecure when I go out in public, or even downright rarely going out in general. Most people tend to have good relationship with their families but I'm one of those who feels like my own family is falling apart.

It also doesn't help we're so opposed in music taste, interests, pretty much everything.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    My father was an unrepentant abuser - controlled and irreversibly changed my mother, assaulted my younger siblings and took most of his abuse out on me. My siblings are too young to remember the worst of it and my 16 year old brother was the apple of his eye, so it's my mother and I who have the clearest recollection of him. He died in 2012, so I've had time to adjust and process what happened.
    It would be very easy to hate him, I would have every right to do so. But over the last three years, I've found that I don't hate him. I stored a lot of anger towards my father, however, it wasn't hatred. I'm capable of many volatile emotions, but I've never been able to hold onto hatred. It just slips past me. Anyway, the emotions I felt were unexpressed rage over him not having any sort of punishment for his actions. He died, but as I don't share his religious convictions, he isn't in any sort of Hell in my mind. He's just dead. To me, it wasn't fair that he could not get any sort of retribution for all that he did. But I learned to let go, mostly. I accepted that although bitterness over the situation was perfectly valid, it would only serve to strengthen his legacy and I would have no part in that.

Nowadays, I feel nothing towards him. I really don't. I don't talk of him, I don't think of him, I don't interact with his memory in any form. I don't hide from my past, but I don't let him hold me down. I won.

Years
  • I've always thought that the "hate is a strong word :o" thing was kind of stupid so yeah, there are a few people I hate. I don't really hold on to it for long though, it usually sort of... comes and goes. I'm not really the type to hold a grudge.

Outlier

I can certainly hate someone in the heat of the moment but for the most part I just feel hurt by certain people and avoid them.

Back