• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Confessions

xX Untouchable Xx

Everything Is Awesome!
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    Let's all admit, the D/P credits theme makes you cry...:)

In all honesty though, everyone who had D/P/Pt as their first game would probably cry.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The theme or the scenes didn't make me cry, but feel bright instead. :)

The parts that I love from the DPt endings are the one near the seaside and the one with falling stars/milky way. :)

xX Untouchable Xx

Everything Is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    The theme or the scenes didn't make me cry, but feel bright instead. :)

The parts that I love from the DPt endings are the one near the seaside and the one with falling stars/milky way. :)

Ah. To me, it makes me feel like I want to cry, but I never have.{XD} Almost everyone I know, though, cries at the end of those games.

Were they your first games? They were for me.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Can't say I share the sentiment either. It's a nice enough credits theme, but it doesn't really get me emotional. That said they were not my first games... but then again GSC's credits didn't get me emotional. What did was the HGSS ones, because of the nostalgia and the following 'The End' theme, which is a really simple but nice tune (it plays when you sit on the credits for a bit longer). By itself I don't think I'd get emotional though.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    It didn't make me cry, I think (it's been a while), but I do remember staring at the screen in awe. Like, it took a while for me to realize that the game's basically 'over'. Similar feeling for BW2. Great game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Let's all admit, the D/P credits theme makes you cry...:)

In all honesty though, everyone who had D/P/Pt as their first game would probably cry.

My first console game EVER Was pokemon Yellow, and honestly I can be in a situation where it makes me cry hahah.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    They made you cry? I thought that they were sentimental and were really nice but it didn't make me cry. I felt more like they were symbolic to your playthrough of the game ,you start the game in the morning and end in the evening.

Years
  • I mean, unless they're a girl, in which case by around the point of the first thing to happen in the game world they would probably find themselves inimical to it, if they were playing it. And that's the slow part. Anyway, it's not really a great game for pathos, if you would rather listen to the music though then you could just do that.

Back