• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Calendar!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • If you had to make a Pokemon Calendar, which Pokemon(s) would you feature in which month (& why if you wanna give a reason)?

The rules are.... well no rules, all Pokemon (including Legendaries) are eligible, you can feature the same Pokemon for all 12 months, multiple Pokemon in a month or just what you wish! :)

Pika Pika :chu:

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • I live in the U.S. so my weather is based of of that

January- Glaceon because of it's ice typing

February- Luvdisc (because of Valentine's Day) or Snover because there is still snow, but grass is visible and leaves start to grow

March- Castform because the weather is runpredictable

April- Petilil, Oddish,or Budew because april is a good time for planting

May- Shaymin because May is the best time for flowers where I live

June- Lombre because June is a great time to go swimming

July- Jumpluff or Whimsicott because there's a lot of dandelion fluff this time of year

August- Sunflora because it's golden petals are autumnish and it's a flower

September- autumn Deerling or Seedot

October- Phantump because it's a ghost with a mask on

November- Pumpkaboo or Gourgeist because squash is associated with Thanksgiving

December- Delibird because it's the Christmas bird.

Back