• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Manga Characters Claim Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The Pokémon Manga Characters Claim Thread

Last Update: May 2th 2006, 14:20 GMT
    Having seen Demyx's Pokémon Claiming thread I couldn't stand but to make one for Pokémon Manga Characters who didn't have one in first place. I have to thanks Demyx since I kind of use his "system" and organization. For any further questions/suggestions please private message me.

Rules:
    Pokémon Manga Characters Claiming is just like Pokemon Claiming or Anime Characters/Couples claiming. It basicaly gives you the "rights" of using the Character specialy in your signature and this kind of things. Please be sure to read the rules before claiming a Character.
    • You can claim Characters from any Pokemon Manga. That means you can choose from a wide variaty of Pokemon Manga Characters, including the Regular Manga series, Video Games Adaptions and the Anime Series/Movie Adaptions.
    • You can choose up to three Characters. You can choose no more. Be sure you think carefully before choosing.
    • A character can be claimed for up to five members. If a Character is already claimed by five members you cannot choose them.
    • You have the right to change your claim if the character you want is not choosed already by five members.
    • If you want to change your claim but the character is already choosed by five members, you can trade your claim with someone else having them claimed and agrees with the trade.
    • You have to be an active member of PokeCommunity to keep your claim. If two months passes without you having come to the forum, and you don't have a specific reason for it, your claim is being canceled.
    Claim List:

A
    Agatha (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - Bell

B
    Black (Pokemon Kin Gin/Golden Boys) - Supreme Edgeboy Max
    Blaine (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - Bell
    Blue (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - enyce, BonzaiMudkip. xXFallenXx
    Brawly (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - Phantom_Bugsy

C
    Clair (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - Crystal_Clair

Crystal (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - Miss Kana, Crystal_Clair, Jeremy, Pikachu_Paw
    Courtney [Team Mangma] (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - Miss Kana

E
    Emerald (Pokemon Special/Adventures) -
    Flame the Blaziken

G
    Green (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - DININI, Cookie luvs Green, Bell, xXFallenXx

H
    Hinata (Pokemon Ranger: The Comic) - Crystal_Clair
    , Avegaille K
    Kazuki (Pokemon Ranger: The Comic) - Avegaille, Ash_Pokemaster
    Koume (Pokemon PiPiPi Adventures/Magical Journey) - Miss Kana

R
    Red (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - Ash_Pokemaster, DININI, Yellow-chan
    Ruby (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - BonzaiMudkip, Flame the Blaziken
    S
    Sabrina (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - enyce
    Sapphire (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - DININI, Flame the Blaziken
    Silver (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - enyce

T
    Todd [Battle Frontier] (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - Phantom_Bugsy

Y
    Yellow (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - Ash_Pokemaster, Akinari, BonzaiMudkip

W
    Witney (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - Jeremy
    Wallace (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - Eefi
    Winona (Pokemon Special/Adventures) - Eefi

Last edited:

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Silver (pokemon special)

Green (the girl, why people call her blue when it says her name is green)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Koume[Pokemon Magical Journey] Crystal[Pokemon Special] and Courtney[Team Magma from Pokemon Special] claimed by me ^-^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    People call her Blue because her japanese name is Blue. So, no, her name isn't Green, and it's not Blue, it's both.

Anyway, I'd like to Claim
    Green -boy-
    Agatha
    Blaine

Please and Thank you's!

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
  • Bell said:
    People call her Blue because her japanese name is Blue. So, no, her name isn't Green, and it's not Blue, it's both.

QUOTE]

Eh?I don't catch your drift,your confusing me.
    Anywho,i'd like to claim:
    Blue -girl-
    Yellow
    Red
    Ruby

I could claim that much,right?

Years
  • Almost everyone is on! BonzaiMudkip please read the rules. You can have up to 3 claims. Phantom_Bugsy you, mean Todd from Ash & Pikachu manga right? xD What about Brolly? Which Manga? Special or Ash & Pikachu? :P

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
  • Ash_Pokemaster said:
    Almost everyone is on! BonzaiMudkip please read the rules. You can have up to 3 claims. Phantom_Bugsy you, mean Todd from Ash & Pikachu manga right? xD What about Brolly? Which Manga? Special or Ash & Pikachu? :P

Oh,really?In that case,just Blue,Yellow and Ruby

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • enyce said:
    Silver (pokemon special)

Green (the girl, why people call her blue when it says her name is green)
    To clarify for you, Green is Gary/Shigeru, a guy. Blue is the girl, also appearing in FireRed and LeafGreen.

I won't be applying for a claim, since Silver-san's been grabbed.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Max! Dude! Anyway, unless I'm reading wrong, only one person has claimed Silver, and five people can claim the character at once. Sooo, I think you can claim him.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Bell said:
    Max! Dude! Anyway, unless I'm reading wrong, only one person has claimed Silver, and five people can claim the character at once. Sooo, I think you can claim him.
    I would rather claim a character not already claimed by anyone. I'm content with not claiming anyone as well. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back