• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • SC
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    Hello there. I'm not the most social person and it's been a long time since I've been on a forum, but I've decided to join a new community that shares one of my interests. I've been playing Pokemon since I had Yellow when I was young and I still love it. I look forward to talking with all of you.

Years
  • No need to feel scared! I suffer from social problems myself, and having autism doesn't help that either but here you should be accepted just as you are. Welcome by the way AdjectiveNoun!

I started with Pokemon extremely late when it came to the games, given 3rd Gen was where I started playing the games but I have been a general fan for longer than that. No matter what tickles your interests, there's sure to be something you'll want to get involved in during your time around the forums and I'm sure your social issues can be overcome in due time.

I'm always open to accept you as a friend so feel free to leave me a visitor message or a friend request whenever you feel like it. Have fun and I'll be seeing you!

Years
  • Looking forward to having you as well, Adjective! Any fan is welcome. ;P Good to meet you. ♥

I started playing with R/B in the late 1990s too and am still going strong. We actually have tons of older fans here so you'll have plenty to discuss regarding Pokemon and other off-topic things, like roleplays and technology. So stick around and be sure to let us know if you need ay help!

Years
    • SC
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

By the way, outside Pokemon what do you like?

I like to program, wakeboard, camp, and a play other video games. Currently I spend a lot of time playing Dota 2. I'm in uni right now so I don't have too much free time. I can't wait for Summer though.

Back