• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Chansey

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I caught at least one in my Silver Version :o I remember being so amazed you could find it in the wild after playing RBY when it was limited exclusively to the Safari Zone, so I hunted for hours in that patch.

Years
  • I do remember finding a Chansey in I think Crystal once. I couldn't really train it easily though, because it would always die to physical attacks. I've found a few in RBY's Safari Zone too, which was fun.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I don't ever remember catching a Chansey on my Silver version, but I must have at some point as I have a Blissey stored on my PC.

tnfsf11

I stayed for days in that patch of grass until I finally found a Chansey, I evolved it to Blissey, made an egg out of it & when it hatched I gave it to the girl who wanted it on the same route for an Aerodactyl.

Never lose hope. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I think I eventually caught two of them (one to evolve and one to trade for the Aerodactyl; it didn't occur to me to just breed the first one I got). I'm sure it took a while, but I don't have any strong memories of my Chansey hunt.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I did know about Chansey, but unfortunately, regardless of how tough I had tried, I just wasn't able to run into this Pokémon. I've spent about two straight hours into searching at one point, to no avail. It was kind of frustrating, really, and I'm sure I would've felt rewarded if I did manage to stumble into Chansey.

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I got my chansey from my gen I game and transferred it to Crystal.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I....don't think so. It's been so long I can't really quite remember to be honest. Hmmm. I pretty sure I didn't though. I would have liked to!

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
  • Never encountered it :-/ still waiting for that to happen

Back