• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silver Destiny *Now Recruiting*

Should I include the Giovanni is Silver's father theory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Would you guys rather have 649 pokemon with gen 4 and 5 not having the right cries or only up through gen 3 with everyone having the right cries?

Years
  • So the first Alpha is like 98% done look for a release within the next week or so. But there is still a lot to do so we'd appreciate all the help we can get :D

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • I like the gen 3 with all right cries ^^ But why not add some of the cries yourself (A lot of work right there XD)
    Well Best of luck

Years
  • Well the problem is that the expander tool only adds pokemon not cries there would be literally 649 catch-able pokemon in the hack

Years
  • Hi nice to meet you I got question for you can you put the real pokemon voice like pokemon flora sky that game have pokemon from black and white but when you fight the cry pokemon have the same voice like chimchar kyurem and giratina those pokemon have the same cry and I liked some people make pokemon with pokemon generation 4,5 but they don,t have the same cries.

Years
  • I can just not if I want all 649 pokemon in there the reason is there is only enough space for cries from the first 3 generations but I can add more pokemon with all the data except cries the tool I use is still fairly new

Years
  • I don't know if you want to put the same voice for pokemon generation 4,5 there is a program the short the voice but I forget the name here this is a link from all pokemon cries Pokereal.com let me know for the first beta

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Hi my name is Verde I would like to apply for either, mapper, Ow inserter, tile inserter, other graphic stuff, and whatever else you need help with I know Im already on there but I would like to be more part of this XD thanks luxray

Years
  • Hi my name is Verde I would like to apply for either, mapper, Ow inserter, tile inserter, other graphic stuff, and whatever else you need help with I know Im already on there but I would like to be more part of this XD thanks luxray

Uh no you can't be on the hack xD lol you are already in the credits why are you reapplying?

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Hey, you can call me Joe. I have been hacking since the middle of 2013. I haven't worked on any hacks yet, that's why I'm looking through these threads so I can learn and become an even better hacker! I'll PM you if you would like to see any of my work. My timezone is eastern standard time and I get online after 5 on the weekdays and all day on the weekends. I will also PM you with my contact info. I am available past 5 on the weekdays, all day on the weekends (depending on school work and other things). For the week of the 17th-22nd I am available during the week all the time. I can do warps, map design, and anything else you need me to!
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    Hello. I haven't done much with in the terms of actually making hacks, but if you could use another helper with the story, I could help. I have came up with tons of ideas for some hacked games.

CyanCerulean

Adorables
    Years
  • Hacking Career: I've been at it for maybe a couple of months-ish
    Other Hacks: well, as of currently I working on Pokemon Hoenn Dreams
    Proofs: Yes, the backsprite palettes are messed up, but that's a quick fix, what you should be looking at is the trainer, who is your rival...
    345ee78.png
    xkq7vl.png

Online-ness(maybe 2-6 hours from 15:00-19:00 most of the time) USA MTN Time Colorado
    Availability: 15:00-19:00 week days, 8:00-17:00 weekends

Let me know if you're interested! I want to get some experience in before I decide to make my own!

If I get in, I'd like to work on trainer front sprites and sprite implementation! Thanks!

Years
  • All right guys the alpha is live if you want to alpha test shoot me a PM I already know that the stprites aren't right if anyone can insert a gold sprite from G/S/C and a silver sprite from the same games (the hero is gold and the rival is silver for anyone who doesn't know) but other than that looking for 5-6 testers so PM me if you want to test it :D

Years
  • So the alpha is tested and done and put up in progressing hacks so you can play it there. Also for the beta to come out I will need some help but if I can't find any I will TRY to get it out but I don't know how to script XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back