• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whisk

Years
  • Well hi there Whiskey! I'm really happy you made that awesome decision to join PC today, and I'm sure you will be glad you did because there's so much you can discuss about Pokemon, and a few other stuff here.

So uh, why not tell us more about yourself? It'd be great to get to know you better so we can recommend some ideal favorite sections for you, but feel free to share as much interests as you like! PC is addicting but it's fun and I'm sure you will make yourself feel at home here. So going by your mention of Hoenn I'm assuming you're playing Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? I hope you're having a great time with the games so far, and I know how many people here have fallen in love with the new Hoenn so I wouldn't be surprised if you have as well.

I'm very sure you will love it here, and I'm sure the others would be happy to have you too! Have a fantastic time here and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message or ask any staff members. Cheers and see you soon!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

I'm new here myself so I'm not really sure I can be overly helpful, but if you ever just need anyone to chat to, or a simple question to ask, please send me a PM!

I spend a lot of time in the trade section at the moment, so I might see you there!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1y3xfVnTx1qmb63e.gif

Ah, so you got a 3DS? And the ORAS game?

tumblr_inline_mvcvj95qiu1qmb63e.gif

You're in for a great treat! I love the games myself!

tumblr_inline_mvcvj2R4dl1qmb63e.gif

Of course, there will be many 3DS games coming out, so, maybe have a look out for those too?

tumblr_inline_n1y3x6GsH11qmb63e.gif

Especially Majora's Mask! Aah, can't wait for thaaat!

tumblr_inline_mvcvj95qiu1qmb63e.gif

But in any case, it's wonderful to meet you! Have a great time~!

Years
  • Hi there Scooby! Lovely to meet you and big welcome to PokeCommunity. <3

Hoenn is an amazing region so going through it again with such lovely graphics and improved gameplay has been very fun. Hope you've been enjoying that so far and will consider sticking around the forum to discuss OR/AS as well as whatever else you might be into. n~n Do ask if you need anything and have fun exploring!

Back