• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drizzites' Limitedlocke Challenge

Years
  • Drizzites' Limitedlocke Challenge

Wlecome to Limitedlocke. The point of this challenge is to perform a nuzlocke type challenge with a very limited amount of pokemon. I made this one with a co worker and we have already done it for Platinum and HG/SS, however it can be done in any game. Its alot of fun and really forces plan you out how to take it on. Anyway on with the Rules.

Basic Ruleset

Spoiler:
    Advanced Clauses
    These are to either make the challenge much easier or harder, your preference.

Spoiler:

Victory Conditions
    Victory is achieved by earning the credrits seen scene in your game for the first time. With the exception of HG/SS/G/S/C where you must beat read to win​

Sign-up Form

Name: Your in game name
    Game: Your chosen game of course.
    Extra Clauses: Just list the numbers.

My sign-up

Name: Drizzite
    Game: Firered
    Extra Clauses: 8

Challengers

Spoiler:

Champions
    Spoiler:

P.S. On a side note if your have any suggestions to make the post or challenge better feel free to VM me.

Years
  • I hope to see others here soon too but time for an update.

Update #1
    Spoiler:

Back