• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Planned team for endgame.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
  • Ok, im at the gates of the elite 4, and have gotten a haxorus for the 6th slot, but then got to thinking: grass isnt all that great of a type, and while sleep is valuable in catching pokemon, paralysis never goes away.
    i a tied between either eelektross or galvantula. Any help in this matter is appreciated.

Teep(Haxorus-M)@Leftovers
    -Mold Breaker-
    *Adamant*
    Dragon Dance
    Dragon Claw
    Brick Break
    Dig/EQ

Sips(Archeops-M)@Shell Bell
    -Defeatist-
    *Adamant*
    Dragon Claw
    Fly
    U-Turn
    Rock Slide

Zoeya(Scrafty-F)@Big Root
    -Shed Skin-
    *Brave*
    Bulk Up
    Rest
    Drain Punch
    Crunch

Amanda(Chandelure-F)@Leftovers
    -Flame Body-
    *Modest*
    Shadow Ball
    Flamethrower
    Calm Mind
    Energy Ball

Ryan(Seismitoad-M)@Rocky Helmet
    -Poison Point-
    *Brave*
    Drain Punch
    Surf
    Bulldoze
    Sludge Bomb/Wave

Friendly criticism appreciated. No "use this set b/c its pwnz!" posts plz.

Last edited:

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Look good so far. The only suggestions I have are using Dragon claw on Archeops, instead of Fly or Acrobatics. And for Seismitoad you will probably want to keep it a bit more offensive, which is generally more useful in-game. But your heal spam set looks pretty good though, if you also give it Leftovers.

Years
  • For Scrafty, replace Payback with Crunch since Crunch is more reliable.

Since it looks like you're in post-game, try and get the Earthquake TM in Relic Castle and teach that over Bulldoze on Seismitoad.

Keep Fly on Archeops if you want, since it has STAB and can fly you around.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
    Years
  • For Scrafty, replace Payback with Crunch since Crunch is more reliable.

Since it looks like you're in post-game, try and get the Earthquake TM in Relic Castle and teach that over Bulldoze on Seismitoad.

Keep Fly on Archeops if you want, since it has STAB and can fly you around.

Actually, im right b4 the e4 (xD), and have obtained a haxorus in my spare time. Yet, I am thinking of replacing lilligant with either eelektross or galvantula.

I already gave scraggy crunch, and while it looks like I have tm's from post-game, a friend of mine helped me get t he moves on them, for example chandelure.

I'll update on how the team is set up now, but I am drawing a blank as to who to pick. Eelektross, while being a pain to train, doesnt require any other tm's besides wild charge. Galvantula, otoh, is easier to level, but one of his recommended moves is energy ball, and while I could just ask my friend for help again, that could take up a lot more time.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Back