• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any Pokemon, what would you be?

mjolnirIV

Graphic Designer
Years
I think I would want to be a mew, even though it is pink, I still think it would be awesome, having psychic powers and being able to fly, plus be legendary, I think it would be cool.

poke-world

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
I would love to travel through time and have immortality. It would also be interesting to watch how things progress in the world. The Celebi in the anime looked very happy and content with life; I envied it's true freedom, which surpassed even time itself.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
meowth (since he can talk and learn fury swipes of love) ditto (since i could be anything i see) or wobbuffet (i can go around all day saluting people and yelling my name at them and if they get mad and hit me i can counter them)

Years
If I could be a pokémon I would be Kangaskhan's baby and lounge in her pouch all day eatin' berries, yo. That would be the life, because it would also mean living in the safari zone with no worries.

Or a Walrein. Because he's kinda one of my favorite Pokémon.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Slowpoke anybody? I would, actually not really. Id want to be Charizard so I can fly around Flamethrowing and causing forest fires.

Sirfetch’d

I would want to be an Eevee so my owner would have to put thought into what I would become.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
Pikachu. Recently I buy a Pikachu costume from buychina. I could be Pikachu anytime I want.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Dialga. Who wouldn't want to control time? His (according to PMD) design is just so awesome as well.

Back