• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello,

Years
  • So uhhh.. Hi I'm ShadowoftheNight, or you can just call me Shadow or Seth, I've been a big pokemon fan my whole life, and have played From Blue to Omega Ruby.(with my favorite game being Emerald it being the first game I played completely by myself.) I started getting into a more competitive side of pokemon with Black and White 2, but I've always been more interested in doing small gimmick teams like role playing as a Gym leader and using only Dark types, or before Smogen banned it a Swagger/Attract/Para team.(I know not a nice team but I was mostly seeing if I could shake up Ubers.)

I'm not likely to post a lot as I'm a bit on the shy side, and don't normally talk to much, but I will try not to just lurk around.

dudealmighty

The Very Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    Hey Seth, welcome!

It's cool when people have creative teams like that, even if they are kinda gimmicky. Do you play competitive ORAS? We should battle sometime.

Years
  • Hey Seth, welcome!

It's cool when people have creative teams like that, even if they are kinda gimmicky. Do you play competitive ORAS? We should battle sometime.

I started building a team in ORAS but the breeding and EV training was getting to me, I mostly mess around on Showdown, but I do have a few boxes of trained pokemon.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1whvhdtx31qfqvym.gif

I think it's cool that you're using some gimmick teams; it's always fun to use those once in a while! Sometimes I like using a Dragon-mono or a Eeveelution team myself, but they're generally all cool. Nice to meet another competitive player too!

tumblr_inline_n1whv9zdOU1qfqvym.gif

Feel free to enjoy yourself around the forums, as we have many boards like the Battling and Team-Building board, as well as any other of the Pokemon boards you see here! And aw, just post at your own pace; we'll be happy to see you either way! Just have fun, and I'll be looking forward to us being friends!

Back