• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Hello there guys and Nice to meet you! I'm new to this forum and thought I should join in on all the fun. I've been playing Pokemon for years and and I thought, hmmmm maybe by sharing my expiriences with others the game will be even funner! So that led me to here. Just led me here I guess. Sorry for the long Username, in case you don't know, that's 1999 in Roman Numerals. Just call me MCM though. Just thought I'd say hi, so Hello!

(Oh and sometimes I suffer from social anxiety :/)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, well, you don't have to be nervous around us! We're lucky to have a brand new friend join us today! And it's nice to meet you too; I'm Dragon! Welcome to the forums. <33

Well then, do you have any favourite pokemon games, or favourite pokemon in general? I llike Milotic myself, along with a few others! At any rate, I hope you'll enjoy your experience in this forum as we have all sorts of topics, and events, in which, feel free to tell us a bit about yourself at your own pace, just to help you feel comfy. :3

If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask me! And I'll look forward to your acivity. <33

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    My favorite Pokemon by far is Venasaur, my favorite Pokemon game Is Platinum, and why does your profile pic look like Twilight sparkle? Just asking no harm intended.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon by far is Venasaur, my favorite Pokemon game Is Platinum, and why does your profile pic look like Twilight sparkle? Just asking no harm intended.

It's not; she's actually Ibuki from a game called Danganronpa 2. xD

Though, her hair and personality are.. oddly similar~

Years
  • Hello there MCMXCIX! Really nice to meet another new face, and I'm sure everything is going well for you. The name's Hikamaru, but feel free to call me Nichole if ya like!

Venusaur is a pretty nice Pokemon, so not too bad of a choice in faves there. It got so much useful with its Mega Evolution which loses two of its weakness completely, along with becoming a pretty solid tank. My personal fave is Oshawott, who's so cute and I've always been a fan of the design theme of its evolution line, plus I have a tendency to love cute Pokemon and Water-types. Platinum is a nice fave you got in terms of the games, Sinnoh's quite an intense region but it's still unique on its own. I'd be happy to recommend you to visit the Fourth Generation section as a good place to start, but feel free to check out whatever sections you like.

And I happen to suffer social anxiety myself so guess we might actually get on well here, and I'm always happy to accept a new friend so do hit me up with a visitor message if you ever want to talk. Good luck with whatever plans you have, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Thanks guys. I'll be sure to check that section of the forum. And maybe They got that characters inspiration from that show, who knows 0o

Years
  • Well, hopefully you'll be able to break away from that shyness here soon enough, right? c: There's not much to be afraid of and we're all pretty chill here on PC so no worries at all ;P Welcome!

You're right that sharing your experiences on a forum truly is a good way to meet great people from around the world so hopefully PokeCommunity will become one of your e-homes and you'll end up as an active regular. It can get.. pretty addicting here, hahah, given how much there is to do, so get posting and ask away if you need any help at all! See you around, yeah?

Back