• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crossovers

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Pokémon has made a few crossovers with other games. Pokémon Conquest for example is a merge between Pokémon and Nobunaga's Ambition and Pokémon Art Academy is a crossover between Pokémon and Art Academy. Would you like to see more games appear like this? Which game series would make interesting fuses with Pokémon?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm always hoping for a Harvest Moon/Rune Factory crossover between Pokémon. I believe it's going to be an interesting game for fans of each sides. :)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Me and my friend actually talked about the potential of a Pokemon x Mega Man cross over just a few days ago.

It writes itself.
    beetle.jpg

LilBueno

Boy Wonder
    Years
  • Pokémon Crossing please! My two favourite series combined would be a dream come true and I would spend so many hours playing it...

I would absolutely love to see this become a reality. 8)
    This! I thought about making this into a webcomic before, then realized I have no drawing skills.
    You're a Trainer who moves to a new town and through some mix-up, end up becoming that town's Gym Leader!
    You build your own Gym, battle the other Villagers, and even hire some of the Villagers to be your Gym Trainers.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Me and my friend actually talked about the potential of a Pokemon x Mega Man cross over just a few days ago.

It writes itself.
    beetle.jpg

volcanion-500x500.png

You got Volcanion there as part of the start pack. {XD}

What format is it gonna be? RPG like Battle Network or the classic ones?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What format is it gonna be? RPG like Battle Network or the classic ones?
    We had classic in mind, Mega Man X specifically.

Have a boss and level for each type, and a bunch Pokemon of the same type of the level for enemies. The boss' weaknesses are obvious. For the sake of cohesiveness, the Pokemon are designed to look more robotic to fit in the world.

Only problem is that it doesn't really deviate from the Mega Man formula much.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Pokémon and Legend of Zelda would be interesting, at least to me. It might wind up to seem similar to XD and Colosseum--such as having access to freely roam--but I'd imagine it to be more action-packed, When it comes to battling, we might be able to have more control over the Pokémon we use, rather than us simply giving commands on what move they should use.

Years
  • This! I thought about making this into a webcomic before, then realized I have no drawing skills.
    You're a Trainer who moves to a new town and through some mix-up, end up becoming that town's Gym Leader!
    You build your own Gym, battle the other Villagers, and even hire some of the Villagers to be your Gym Trainers.

Ah man, I want this to happen so much! I don't think I'd ever play anything else if it did!

Freezer, that picture is amazing!

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • pokemon/dynasty warriors coz hyrule warriors was gr8

i'd also really like to see pookemon/monster hunter but i know that'd never happen

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ahhh I'd love to see a Pokemon/Dynasty warriors cross over game; it worked well with Legend of Zelda, maybe it can work out! Fire Emblem/Pokemon is another good one I'd like to see, but, Pokemon Conquest is soooorta similar to it. Well, not really, but, if there was a plot where it involves warriors owning pokemon, fused together with actual Fire Emblem mechanics, that'd be epic!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2017
    Pokémon has made a few crossovers with other games. Pokémon Conquest for example is a merge between Pokémon and Nobunaga's Ambition and Pokémon Art Academy is a crossover between Pokémon and Art Academy. Would you like to see more games appear like this? Which game series would make interesting fuses with Pokémon?

I would LOVE to see a Persona type Pokemon game, with a more mature storyline I think it would bring a lot of people to once again look at Pokemon. That being said another Pokemon Conquest would be fantastic, with a much wider story line. A side scrolling Pokemon game would also probably be pretty great, kinda a mash between GameFreak's Tumbo the Badass Elephant and Pokemon. Another crossover or spinoff that would be AMAZING is maybe a Tales game kind of in the realm of Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology and Pokemon Colosseum.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I loved Pokemon Conquest, that for me was an unusual crossover that totally worked. As for a crossover I'd like to see, Pokemon Kart would definitely be at the top of my list.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I have a few ideas:

Mario X Pokémon - This comes with two ideas. One is a platformer that has you play as Mario, Luigi, Pikachu, and Meowth to save the Pokémon world from Bowser, who has kidnapped the mirage Pokémon and Arceus, who Bowser will be riding on for the final battle. The second idea is using the formula of the mainline Pokémon games, either on an existing region or a new region, but with a twist: Mario enemies will appear on grasses, caves, and seas alongside with wild Pokémon, but they cannot be captured. The koopalings and Bowser Jr. will serve as the gym leaders, even though they're the ones who've captured the original gym leaders and taken over their buildings. Larger Mario enemies such as Petey Piranha and Glooper Blooper will be blocking your way to the next gym, and Bowser will be among them twice. The third time is where you'll have to fight him in a different form, exclusive to this crossover, after you beat his variation of the Elite Four.

Street Fighter X Pokémon - Not much else to say except a Street Fighter character will be paired with a Pokémon that fits their personality or style (Ex: Ryu and Lucario, Zangief and Ursaring, Vega and Weavile).

Mega Man X Pokémon - This is something I have to get creative on. I've already got the basic content: each Robot Master will be given a Pokémon that fits their theme, and Mega Man gets Eevee as his partner. The gameplay has to somehow combine elements of both the Classic Mega Man games and the mainline Pokémon games.

Back