• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Kayla's Official New Trade Thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akatsuki

Ohai There!
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    Can you tell me the stats and moveset on
    Slowking--Lvl 100--Ev'd
    please?

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    hey i'm interested in your shiny chansy, munchlax, and swinub. Can you please tell me the natures on them. i can offer a bunch of event pokemon and/or legendaries on return. I can also offer shiny darkrai, shiny shaymin, shiny ninjask, shiny eevee, or shiny abra.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2018
    can i get shiny azelf, mespirit, and celebi.

I got pc pichu, 10aniv celebi, gamestop deoxys, shiny torkoal, shiny ponyta, and shiny magby

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Could I have a male Wish Eevee? If so, what would you like in return? I don't have much, but I have some TMs, fossils, and pretty much anything you can find in the Underground lying around.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • hey i'm interested in your shiny chansy, munchlax, and swinub. Can you please tell me the natures on them. i can offer a bunch of event pokemon and/or legendaries on return. I can also offer shiny darkrai, shiny shaymin, shiny ninjask, shiny eevee, or shiny abra.
    okay
    i'll edit this post tomorrow.

ah i need a shiny shaymin&abra.

do you breed for natures?
    yes.
    why do you ask? xD xD xD

can i get shiny azelf, mespirit, and celebi.

I got pc pichu, 10aniv celebi, gamestop deoxys, shiny torkoal, shiny ponyta, and shiny magby

yes
    im interested in your shiny torkoal&magby.

Could I have a male Wish Eevee? If so, what would you like in return? I don't have much, but I have some TMs, fossils, and pretty much anything you can find in the Underground lying around.

lol
    i'll give it to you for free.
    just give me something random (;

Last edited:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • Can you tell me the stats and moveset on
    Slowking--Lvl 100--Ev'd
    please?
    actually he isn't lvl 100
    he's UT at lvl 52
    attack-83
    defense-95
    sp.atk-129
    sp.def-127
    speed-40
    zen headbutt
    nasty plot
    swagger
    psychic

hey i'm interested in your shiny chansy, munchlax, and swinub. Can you please tell me the natures on them. i can offer a bunch of event pokemon and/or legendaries on return. I can also offer shiny darkrai, shiny shaymin, shiny ninjask, shiny eevee, or shiny abra.
    chansy- lax
    swinub- adamant
    munchlax-adamant

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back