• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéStory Time - Just add five words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't...

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and...

Years
  • Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together...

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! ....

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, ...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding...

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding. As he lay dying, a...

All for some hand sanitizer, poor guy. ;__;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding. As he lay dying, a nearby Starly swooped down, pecking...

Meadow

Years
  • Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding. As he lay dying, a nearby Starly swooped down, pecking at its own feathers like...

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding. As he lay dying, a nearby Starly swooped down, pecking at its own feathers like nothing was happening. Another Starly...

!!!

Winter

Years
  • Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding. As he lay dying, a nearby Starly swooped down, pecking at its own feathers like nothing was happening. Another Starly flew past, grabbed him and...

Meadow

Years
  • Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding. As he lay dying, a nearby Starly swooped down, pecking at its own feathers like nothing was happening. Another Starly flew past, grabbed him and flew towards a Sandshrew, who...

Years
  • Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding. As he lay dying, a nearby Starly swooped down, pecking at its own feathers like nothing was happening. Another Starly flew past, grabbed him and flew towards a Sandshrew, who was grieving for the loss...

Winter

Years
  • Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding. As he lay dying, a nearby Starly swooped down, pecking at its own feathers like nothing was happening. Another Starly flew past, grabbed him and flew towards a Sandshrew, who was grieving for the loss of his husband. Oliver landed...

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding. As he lay dying, a nearby Starly swooped down, pecking at its own feathers like nothing was happening. Another Starly flew past, grabbed him and flew towards a Sandshrew, who was grieving for the loss of his husband. Oliver landed into Sandshrew's arms. "Husband?" Sandshrew...

Years
  • Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding. As he lay dying, a nearby Starly swooped down, pecking at its own feathers like nothing was happening. Another Starly flew past, grabbed him and flew towards a Sandshrew, who was grieving for the loss of his husband. Oliver landed into Sandshrew's arms. "Husband?" Sandshrew exclaimed loudly, is that you...

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding. As he lay dying, a nearby Starly swooped down, pecking at its own feathers like nothing was happening. Another Starly flew past, grabbed him and flew towards a Sandshrew, who was grieving for the loss of his husband. Oliver landed into Sandshrew's arms. "Husband?" Sandshrew exclaimed loudly, is that you? Oliver, in confusion, died suddenly...

Winter

Years
  • Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding. As he lay dying, a nearby Starly swooped down, pecking at its own feathers like nothing was happening. Another Starly flew past, grabbed him and flew towards a Sandshrew, who was grieving for the loss of his husband. Oliver landed into Sandshrew's arms. "Husband?" Sandshrew exclaimed loudly, is that you? Oliver, in confusion, died suddenly but he was revived immediately...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Oliver the Oddish was happily strolling down Route 4 before looking down at a nearby river and seeing his reflection. He pulled out his camera but noticed his yellow skin, yet proceeded to take selfies anyway. He didn't notice a rogue Magikarp splashing towards him. "What are you doing?" it asked. "Selfies are so yesterday!" "But it IS yesterday!" Oddish insisted. Poof! Magikarp had disappeared because it hatched today. As always, Oddish continued to ask himself the question: "Why am I alive, oh just why? The only joy in life is my hi-tech camera." SPLASH! Oddish gaped, he had dropped his camera straight into the river! A bypassing Wooper accidentally swallowed it, leaving Oddish unable to take his work to the PokéCommunity's special selfie thread. Disappointed, he watched as a Gyarados smugly took a selfie, smirking. Enraged, Oddish smacked it with the grass on his head, but it dealt minimal damage. The Gyarados roared before then using his incredible blizzard attack. Oddish screamed and tried to run away, but he could not avoid feeling cold and asked a Numel to warm him. Numel sneezed, and Oddish ran to get hand sanitizer from a nearby mountain. Climbing without knowing Rock Climb wasn't pleasant. He sanitized himself and attempted to pull himself together for the climb downwards. CRACK! His non-existent spleen broke! Frantic, he scrambled downhill whilst bleeding. As he lay dying, a nearby Starly swooped down, pecking at its own feathers like nothing was happening. Another Starly flew past, grabbed him and flew towards a Sandshrew, who was grieving for the loss of his husband. Oliver landed into Sandshrew's arms. "Husband?" Sandshrew exclaimed loudly, is that you? Oliver, in confusion, died suddenly but he was revived immediately by Sandshrew's max revive. After...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back