• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Legendary do you despise the most?

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • This is an easy one, Arceus. They're pushing its stats to the limit. Pokemon with too much power take all the fun out of the game. I hate it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I hate all the Regis, cuz the Legenderies are getting WAAAAAAY out of hand, and the Regis are the best example of why. They SUCK. They are weaker than most non legendaries. They just seem to be there to be there. For no reason at all.

Years
  • I hate all the Regis, cuz the Legenderies are getting WAAAAAAY out of hand, and the Regis are the best example of why. They SUCK. They are weaker than most non legendaries. They just seem to be there to be there. For no reason at all.

i don't think they are weaker, regice has 100 defense and 200 sp defense, regirock with 200 defense and 100 sp defense, steel with 150 in both defenses, they all have acceptable hp, rock has 100 attk, ice has 100 sp attk, steel has 75 in both attks, i think those are very good for the weakest legenderies, ppl who say they suck and all, it's just most of them never battled with them, i had steel on my old team and it was the best tank ever, his typing is good to.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • Mew and Manaphy.

Unlike most of the dudes here (except ~Yanmega~), I think the Regi's are pretty cool.

Years
  • Mewtwo and its EM0-tastic approach to life. The long monologues, the proses, go write a book, Mewtwo, and depress people that way, instead of hogging airtime.

But since people are talking about it, don't care for Arceus. Why make the super-God of Pokemon now, unless you're ready to end it. Or at least, for the fifth generation or something. Bah.

SheiK

Rawr Blargh
    Years
  • The Regis are ugly. Just plain ugly.

And the Dialga from Diamond. It's like an armored poser horse. Not intimidating at all. Like lamb.

Years
  • i like the regis a bit
    but i totaly dislike regigas 1.it doesnt look like a regi
    2.his/her abilitie(its so damn weak it halves his power)

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • I've always hated arues since I first saw it. I mean c'mon a base 120 in all stats and it can be any type. It's just gay I don't think they should ever release it in the US.

All of the regis (including regiggigas) Just suck out loud.

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • Tune it down with the gay stuff...I really hate Phione. It really is a dissapointment and has no apparent reason to be a legendary except it has a relation(Slight)with Manaphy. BTW Dragonzilla think about it it's a dang god..a god pokemon..C'mon but that doesn't mean it can't be beat.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I dislike every legendary, mainly becasue Ash like has a movie with every one of them and I hate Ash

Back