• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fragments of alarayne [OOC/Blather Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    KAY

So I doubt we'll use this much but

yeah

um

yeah

I maded one. XD So that you can all ask little questions etc and we can keep track of book keeping. o3o

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • 'Kay, yeah. Pikataro? I know you're probably sick and tired of everyone lecturing you, but you're completely disregarding the basic rule of messy RP situations:

Don't panic.

Let's recap: your random and completely out-of-the-blue excursion happened because of..? That's right, careless reading and hasty posting. SO you decide to correct this through...another hasty and poorly prepared post? Two wrongs really don't make a right, you know. Sure, you've got your character where you wanted her, but I hope you realize that you have just made things incredibly awkward for both me and everyone else who wanted their character there on time, because...hey, you just time skipped away our two hours. >< Gale screwed up and Gale is going to be late, so rather than trying to 'save' her with a completely random stunt that defies all laws of time and space (Cause seriously, journeying to another city and back and queuing for stuff in a department store would take more than two hours), how about just owing up to it and waiting instead of lunging at that reply button again?

Just...look at the situation. Parse is in her room making a ten-minute phone call, yet through some unknown miracle the allotted two hours have mysteriously vanished before said phone call is even finished. Does this make sense to you? Because to me, it really doesn't, and I'm now officially screwed in trying to make a post out of this. And that's not even getting into the fact that four people (Sprink, Sonee, Ami, and Kogenta) haven't even gotten to post after the meeting. ~~

And Phani, that...is not really helping matters either. Seriously, it should not be two hours from the meeting yet and the train should not be arriving yet. Besides, I think the train arrival is a call that Mika should be making anyway.

Just, for the love all that is sweet and sugary, try not to violate the space-time continuum. Have some patience instead. ><

And yes, it's early, I'm feeling cranky, and though I know that this is not my RP this whole thing has still managed to put me in a very bad mood indeed. Please excuse any overly hostile tones, but this is really not the sort of thing I wanted to wake up to. ~~

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    My mistake. I interpreted Pikataro's post as a forethought of what her character was to do, not what she had done, as to not break the time restraint. Which means yes, I completely disregarded her evolved arcanine. That said, it was my own solution to make up for her previous posts. Otherwise they would either have to be thoroughly edited or deleted.

In regards to the train, I thought it was Mika's initiative as well, so I kept my post vague in terms of its arrival, since I only described its approach. I also thought if a train were to be prepared for transporting the gems, arriving right on time would only add for dramatic effect. Considering, I'd have the thought the train to be ready for boarding before anyone reached the platform, but I kind of took control there regardless.

Edited accordingly.

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Precisely.

On a side note, D/O had to drop because of a family stress problem that prohibts them from being able to post. It's a rather long story but I know what's going on and I understand, therefore, so should you. D:<

Pikataro?

Yeah, um, bumbling around trying to fix a mistake is not any way to handle a mistake. there's no way any Arcanaine could ever go that fast. xX; EVER. So you didn't make it back to the base in like, five minutes. It just physically can't happen.

This is a bumbled mess and I hope you've learned from this that you can't just write another post to fix the last one because it just ends up destroying itself further until you're so deep in ponyta dung that you can't see out. You'll have plenty of oppurtunity to reveal your character's little subplot, this roleplay isn't going anywhere near the PC Graveyard anytime soon. ^-^ Just be patient. You'll find that htis roleplay is unlike any you've ever seen on PC probably. =o mostly cuz I'm awesome like that and I'm not going to let it die, ever.

Now, I'll let you keep your stones and your evolved Pokemons on the condition you go to the Saffron Station, accept a lecture from Parse about your character's little expedition and roleplay out any punishments that may be handed down. I'm a merciful rp master, I'm not out to make this experience misrable but, in exchange you have to agree to accepting a tardy and the results of that tardy respectfully. You also have to wait to post again after you get to Saffron until the rest of the group has arrived. Acceptable?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yes, yes, I understand... *will change immediately*

I don't mind being lectured. As long as it's constructive criticism O.o

Marsy

pura pura o3o
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    Firstly This is not the plot, nor is this a substitute for reading the posts in the roleplay thread. You MUST read the posts in the thread to fully understand what is happening. Again, this is only a quick recap along with helpful information that might get looked over. I won't include everything in this, just the main points.

Okay, with permission and a sigh of relief from Mika, I'm going to be recording information occasionally about the RP in here. So if you're sort of confused as to times and what exactly is going on, look in here and I'll try and keep this updated as possible. It will include information on what's happened, who's where and when, current task, etc.

----------

Team Rocket's elite group of Gems have been summoned to meet with Dr. Kain Romano for a mission briefing. Their mission is to release the Seals located at Ruins of Alph, Dark Cave, Mt Mortar, Whirl Islands, Burned Tower, Lake o Rage and the Dragons Den to stop the world from decaying and regain environmental stability. We also aim to gain control over the Holy Dat'an Tree which, regardless of its abilities, is held in high respect by Legendaries. The idea is to control the tree and thus, control the legendaries to do as Giovanni wishes or tree will be destroyed. But this misson was going to be more difficult that the surface predicted. This was no simple fairy tale hunt, there would be G-Men and other dangerous people coming after them. This brings us to our secondary objectives of this mission: Battle G-Men forces on the way, capture rare and valuable pokemon and destroy whatever bases they can to gain information on the Pokemon G-men and what they might be planning. This obviously would be no cake-walk.

Ranks of power within the group go as thus: Emerald (Mysterica), Amethyst (Parse), and finally Jade (Khael).

Finished with their hellishly early meeting, Bristol was allowed to travel to Saffron city to take care of some personal buisness and all other Gems were to go pack and meet in the Rocket Underground transport system by 9:30, giving them two hours to prepare and be at the station.

Seras arrived first at 7:50
    Mysterica second at 8:00
    Khael third at 8:15
    Parse fourth at 9:21
    Neru fifth at 9:23
    Aiden sixth at 9:24
    Gale will be meeting the group in Saffron station as well as Bristol.

----------------
    Some information that some of you might find useful to know, the Base that we are at, is in Viridian City. This might be handy information to know later.

The train from Viridian should arrive in Saffron a little before 10:15, where we will then meet Bristol around 10:30 and catch the 11:00 train to Goldenrod.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • OK, yeah, that helps a lot more. Thanks O.o

Helps me a load when I'm scatterbrained X_x

Years
  • My apologies for my previously stupid and lacking post. I read what two people did and thought that meant we were all doing it. Only to find that we have an OOC, which my other forums lack, and that these two were in error. I will be fixing my post in a moment. Please don't kill me Alter. I loves you!!! XD *bows towards all*

Also I will change my time of arrival, since apparently up to 9:21 is taken.

Marsy

pura pura o3o
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    Both were not in error. Bristol, if you read Mika's posts, was given permission by Kain to travel to Saffron and meet up with the group at a later time.

And as we covered, Pikataro would have not been in error had she read Mika's posts more carefully. So if you made the same mistake, I would advise you do the same. Thus why at the top of my post it says that it is required that all members read EVERY post posted by every other member on the thread. That way...you don't make a stupid mistake and look like an idiot.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • School has been keeping me relatively busy lately, and after Thanksgiving break I will soon be immersed in my finals. ^-^;; At least over the weekend, though, I should be able to post (providing a lack of unexpected interfering circumstances).

Years
  • Question: Should I post a getting on the train post with my thoughts of Sapphire?

Clarification: The virus that I created in my first post does absolutely nothing except tell me when you turn on your computer and where it is when it is turned on. It does it only to the computers it installs itself on, which DOES NOT happen when you receive the pretty picture. It only installs itself to a computer that it is networked to through the internet to a computer it is installed on, and does it every fifteen minutes. So... after I start the program on one computer, it will jump to another in fifteen minutes. After fifteen more minutes each will jump to another, making 4 computers have it half an hour after initial installation.

Any questions about it? Mika wanted some clarification. It's a pretty weird program with the entire purpose to identify where every computer is in the world. :)

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Nya nya

GOMEN

I had some activities with Thanksgiving and my gma is over 80 and has no internets. ;3;

BUT I AM BACK NAO

And Sprink

Just post you got on the train and listened to Mika's speal then add whatever thehell you want

And until further notice you can't use that virus. :D

Marsy

pura pura o3o
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    Yeah, just so everyone is aware. My posting is a little limited as I have finals in two days, eek!, and a rather busy Christmas Break planned. ^-^

But, I will try to post within that break, I'm sure my fiancé can give me up for a little bit. :P

Just thought Id let you know that I'll be rather sparse.

Years
  • I too have finals starting very soon. And I'm going to Hawaii after that. So I may be gone for a while. Feel free to bunny me along if things should begin moving very quickly. Otherwise, I will be back around the twenty-seventh.

And I will be reading the posts as people put them up. Just won't have time to make my own.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Right and right. ^^ and I'll be around, I'm not doing anything really for the holidays lol. Don't worry about posting if it's dark week/finals for any of you. This can wait a week...

Marsy

pura pura o3o
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    -jeopardy theme plays in head as she waits for other people to post-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back