• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Archipelago OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Oh, OK in the anime you have to sign up so I was just wondering. Is it OK if trainers we face have no Kanto Pokemon, or do they at least have to evolve in to one?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
oh, you can catch any Pokemon from the series and games, when I put them up. I just didn't want any of the Pokemon my roleplayers started off with to be from Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh unless they evolved into Kanto Pokemon.

Still no legendary, or rare Pokemon though.

Last edited:

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
... OK, have yiou checked the main thread, I fixed my post...

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Update: RPG is back up and running after all. Pikalover10 is the new Co-Owner.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Hey everyone! I just decided to say hey in case anyone didn't know who I was(which I'm pretty sure everyone in this RP knows me).:):)

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Why'd you get rid off the post saying Jaune and Blaze leveled up 2 levels?

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I didn't, they did level up 2 levels, if it's not there anymore a mod deleted it

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Then how did Blaze get to level 9 and not 7, AKA up 4 levels?

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Because her battle post hadn't been graded yet so I gradded it. She grew two levels and then the two free levels koneko gave everyone equaled hers at level 9.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I'll pretend I understand that. Has anyone noticed we're down to only 3 Players?

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Yes... And if Konekodemon is fine with it I would be willing to fill in for a Staryu character. I will be a trainer and grade other peoples posts(FAIRLY!!) and she can grade my posts:) That is if its fine with her. If so Koneko, just use my old sign up but instead of Pikachu a Staryu:)

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
... I tried to apply for co-owner, but she wouldn't let mes, so I wouldn't be to hopeful. Good luck though...

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Name: William

Appearance: Will is smaller in stature. He is shorter then most people his age standing at about 5 foot 3 and weighs about 95 lbs. His hair is ruffled due to the fact that Will never combs his hair. He wears a black T shirt and brown shorts/pants depending on how hot or how cold it is.

Will also carries around a green backpack which holds various items in side. One of these items is a cloak which is all sorts of greens(the color). He wears it sometimes and when sompletely still he is vertualy invisable. His eyes are a beady black and he wears a a silver leaf pendant on his cloak to keep it closed. He also wears a belt with 6 pokeball slots and a Pokedex case on his belt too. And he always has his cell phone in his pocket.

Personality: Will is in a word isolated. He is shuned out of evreything and doesn't know why. He thinks its because his father was a knight and died in a war when Will was only 2. Will is very secretive and is very sneaky. He usually listens in on conversations and nobody knows he is nearby. He can scale up the side of huge walls and cliffs without making a sound and when he walks he is silent. He has only once in his whole life ever had a friend. Horace was his name. Horace and Will where born at the same place, same day, and mysteriously the same exact time. They understood each other because Horace's father was killed in the exact same warr Will's father was.

History: Will was born and raised in Pallet Town, Kanto. He had 2 older brothers and one younger brother. His father died when Will was two, his brother Max and brother Halt were 6, and when Josh was 1. Josh died of a terrible disease when he was 4 and Will felt like it was his falt.

All his life he was tormented by his brothers and shuned out of everything. Then, that all changed when he met his soon to be best friend. He met Horace at an ice cream stand and they talked. They soon found out they were vertualy the exact same person just with a different name and appearence. 'Maybe it is just we were born same place, same year, and same time.' Will always said when they brought up the concept, but Horace had doubts.

A few years later and they both turned 10, and the two found out they were both ferturnal twins. Will was speechless. His mother had actually had triplets at the same time. She couldn't raise Horace and the other one so she kept Will and put the others in orphanges. The other one was takena nd moved to somewhere else in Kanto while Horace was still in Pallet. Now, Horace and Will are setting out on their journeys and Will plans on finding his other ferutrnal triplet.​

Preffered Starter: A Male Staryu.

Will is also an undecided trainer...He wants to be a trainer but he also participates in contests because he thinks that they are cool.

Everyone:

Konekodemon said it was fine that I participate in this as a RPer too!! Also Koneko here is my TC:
1220a863e92675c26f98c4a3b90ed29f.png

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I have a question. If I decide to go after a Tangela and catch one, when it learns Ancient Power, will it evolve even though we're in the OI's?

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
Why has't my Lapras gone up on the main page? It's still showing her at lv 2. O.o

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Because her battle post hadn't been graded yet so I gradded it. She grew two levels and then the two free levels koneko gave everyone equaled hers at level 9.

*Just realizes something* Then how come my post wasn't graded?

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I am about to get a permament ban on Pokecommunity, so I won't be able to be the owner of this rp anymore, I am giving it to Pikalover10, he is now the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back