• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Misty does look cute in those pics.

That will make me cry when I see the epsode when Togipi leaves...I hope he might come back in the future...

Do you have any pics of the first epsode Misty was in? You know,the one where she fishes up Ash?

Years
im starting a "bring her back jigglypuff club", i miss the pink balloon, she has so much tAlent but no1 ever hears it. jp, but on a serious note i am thinking bout staritng 1 (as posted above). The original idea is kind of taken from this 1 (not to copy), but the sad part is no1 really does know if/when she will come back... lets hope so.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
*viewing newest pics*

Boy does she ever pose great...I especially like the first one...she really looks tomboyish with that expression on her face for some reason...there's the Misty I know and love ^_^

Years
You've got that right! (What happen to chef Kaga?)

Misty, she just seems so perfect with that kind of attitude. (also for Ash too!) Kind and caring, but can talk junk to a guy. Boy, I'd like to have a girlfriend like her someday!

Why I chose Misty over May: The tomboy factor. It's great how she does it. May's such a girl!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
May's more than girly...no real girl would act like she does. She's just so darn submissive to Ash...there's no character conflicts like there was when Misty was around. May never disagrees, never thinks for herself, just tags along her master and throws in a comment that really doesn't mean anything now and then...Misty is the opposite...May is the farthest thing from a Tomboy there is. Misty is all the more intriguing because of her personality.

Oh...and that avatar was a failed gambit...if e'er I try to have the scechuan posse in my avatar ever again, it's not going to be from a pic taken with a digital camera :P

Years
Oh... OK. Whatever you like.

I totally agree with you. I like character who have personalities that conflict with who or what they are. May just seems too perfect for her own good. She's the ideal girl. I don't like ideal things.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
May always has this face all the time --> ^_^ It gets old in about five minutes...Misty wasn't always cheerful; she was quite serious, and had a range of emotions that didn't consist merely of different degrees of happiness. She had her own style and own aspirations...May is just Ash's groupie (luckily they still have Brock or else the show would be a total loss...) May's life is too perfect, too happy; she has no faults. I can't identify with her at all like I could with Misty.

Years
Mmm... yellow pepper looks good...

Oh, uh, sorry. Anyways, May is just there to fill the void of femenism. Quite frankly, I think she's too femenist. Like you said, she's too perfect. In this world and all the other worlds people can imagine, there's no such thing as perfection. I don't like people who strive to be perfectionests.

Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

Years
what about jessie she is totally feminine but she maintains her strenth and beauty, *not in that kind of way*, anyways jessie was misty's rival and now may being jessie's new rival kind of makes jessie look like a rookie like may

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 4, 2010
Misty! Yay!^_^ I can't believe that she is gone.. :'( I miss her..The anime is dull without her. Yes, I am a Misty fan! :laugh: Who isn't?

Years
jessie being strong and mean doesnt mean she isnt feminine unless your sayin some1 bossy cant be feminine

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'm pretty much indifferent about Jessie...sure she's pretty funny at times and is a great villain but I still have to say Misty's my fave...but in AG alone Jessie's my favorite character for that single season since Misty's gone...though I'll never get over that Jessie lost Arbok ;_;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I don't think losing Togepi/Togetic would drastically affect Misty...if she ever comes back to the show, my only hope is that she wears the outfit she's worn every season before AG.

Oh, and to answer your questions, Kirby:

1.) AG = Advance Generation, or the current season of Pokemon

2.) Pairing is a little romance thing that has a topic in Other Chat...once you find a person of the opposite gender who will pair up with you, you're paired... (I've yet to ever be paired ._. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back