• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal Sun

pjofan

Orre Colosseum Leader
Years
  • This looks like a really great game and so far, I'm just about to the first gym leader.

A few bugs I noticed:

• There is a second "mom" when you go back after your first Pokemon
    • In your room at the beginning, you can walk outside the bottom, left, and right walls, plus the window
    • When you go into a battle, the HGSS person changes to RSE as you throw the Pokeball
    • In the first PokeCenter, you can walk on the stairs weird
    • Also, you can walk on the plant in the upper-left corner

• And just as a suggestion; there should be a way to stop you from going staight to the first town...
    Other than those few things, it looks really good!

Last edited:

Poison Master

Poison'd You.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2010
    Just downloaded the Demo, will edit this as the time goes on !​

Bugs / Tiny Fixs I found.​

- In starting Bedroom you can walk outside the bedroom into the black, and into the window.
    - In the downstairs you can walk into the right side of the window by the kitchen area.
    - The Pokemon lab, while walking out of the door you spawn inside the door.
    - To the house on the right of yours, you can walk out into the darkness on The Right side, and bottom of the house, also you can walk into the right side of the window.
    - In the house in the first town next to the Pokemart, you can walk into the window.
    - I don't know if this happens in every trainer battle, but after you beat the person in the first gym, like the first trainer he comes in under your HP bar.
    - In the first towns, two bottom corners of the pokemon lab, your character can go half way out into the darkness.
    - While battling with Gastly on your team, when his sprite goes up, and down you can see where it's cut off.
    - ( Not sure if this is suppose to happen ) , In the second City when you walk into the pokecenter, there is A spot where I randomly teleport into A cave?
    - In the Second pokemon center, everything seems to be in the wrong spot, I.E ( The Stairs, and the Pokemon Nurse ), also you can walk in the plant in the top right corner.
    - In the second town leading up into the cave on the left side of the stairs, besides the one up against the stairs, that side you can walk threw, and not have to use the stairs.
    - In Narfa Lab, you can walk behind the Bookshelf in the middle of the room.
    - In Narfa's Pokemart there is also A spot in the floor, that teleports you into the cave, and the Pokeshop Sprite, is not behind the counter.
    - The man that stands in the pathway to Narfa, after you beat the first gym, still says you don't have the Badge.

Recommendations.​

Add A fast forward botton, man i have no patients waiting for these long battle intros. xD
    Lighten up the fog in Spooka Forest if it's night time, it's almost impossible to see the screen.

Last edited:

Sinta12

Banner Maker
    Years
  • Hey, if you want a banner for your hack, just ask me :). Your hack looks promising and I'd like to make a banner for it.

Poison Master

Poison'd You.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2010
    Hey, if you want a banner for your hack, just ask me :). Your hack looks promising and I'd like to make a banner for it.

This isn't A hack?

This was made using RPGMAKER XP which is why it's under Game Development. xD

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Thanks for the bug reports, I have fixed many of them. I haven't released the fixed version for 2 reasons. 1. I didnt have time to get online & 2. I have a few more things to fix for the new release...

On another note, I'm thinking about going with kanto and johto pokemon and having the other 2 generations as exclusive unless its an volved form then Its automatic...

Poison Master

Poison'd You.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2010
    Thanks for the bug reports, I have fixed many of them. I haven't released the fixed version for 2 reasons. 1. I didnt have time to get online & 2. I have a few more things to fix for the new release...

On another note, I'm thinking about going with kanto and johto pokemon and having the other 2 generations as exclusive unless its an volved form then Its automatic...

Thanks, for reading our Bug Reports, also really think about adding A Fast Forward botton, you can ask the owner for POkemon raptor how to code it, he might let you use his script?

- Ryan

KingCharizard

Years
  • I'm sorry to say the production of this game is going to slow down alot, I've been slammed with work lately and when I do get free time too tired to keep my inspiration...

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • Quite a lot of progress since last time I was here. I'm going to hold off downloading the dmo for a while though, because when I did you can still go anywhere from the start.

KingCharizard

Years
  • Quite a lot of progress since last time I was here. I'm going to hold off downloading the dmo for a while though, because when I did you can still go anywhere from the start.

Yeah sorry, I haven't uploaded the newer version cause I'm fixing alot of scripts and events also checking grammar... But it will be out soon. I have today and tomorrow free for now so i'll be working on it most of the day(s)

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    UPDATE!

Well here is a quick update, I wasn't gonna show these untill later but I changed my mind figured I can get some feedback. Well here is a few custom sprites for my Gym Leaders, Saved as Jpeg to prevent theft.​

Pokemon Crystal Sun

Bug Or Flying type!​
    Looks like a pedophile... or some really shady guy

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Booted out for a while? Sheesh.

I'm just saying here, since I have no contact with KingCharizard Now, that I'm taking back any sprites I made for this game. Sorry KingCharizard, but if you can't be mature enough to not be suspended or banned or whichever, then I rather not be associated with this game.

KingCharizard

Years
  • Booted out for a while? Sheesh.

I'm just saying here, since I have no contact with KingCharizard Now, that I'm taking back any sprites I made for this game. Sorry KingCharizard, but if you can't be mature enough to not be suspended or banned or whichever, then I rather not be associated with this game.

Huh? Fine I wont use them, U dont even know the story but again thats what this community does best assume...

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • Do you not have names for your towns? I can think up names pretty easily for you if you want.

Also, what about moving this to the showcase?

KingCharizard

Years
  • It's his artwork, don't make him feel bad about taking it back.

Agreed thats why I deleted the sprites he has every right to do with his artwork as he feels is right. I just dont agree with the reason, but I understand it. Now I gotta go back n redo alotta stuff. Thanks anyways Lx theo.

No I have names, Just switching them they sounded too artificial.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Well the way you phrased your post made it sound like he was in the wrong but whatever.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Sorry, dude, but I stick to my decision. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Back