• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki quickly loaded her plate with some Turkey and mashed potatoes, smothering both with the gravy beforeputting a tiny smidge of green beans. She grabbed a drink and sat down with Shawn and dove into the food. She looked up and grinned at him.

"Hehehe, what a dinner." she said happily. This was quite a feast! But she was feeling caged, trapped. Though, hopefully they could eat abd go d something. She hated sitting still. She wanted to move around! To explore! To... Train her pokemon.

Drake

Drake nodded sat down and smiled. He set Valorie's present on the bed. and relaxed a bit. He still had several questions, but they could wait. He crossed his arms and waited. Perhaps someone would notice the change of outfits? And the cape, of course. Oh well, no matter. He was not too concerned about it.

"So, are you ok Valorie? Oh, and I brought you something." he said with a smile, gesturing at the package.

Last edited:

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Cecil Vargas:Arriving At Oak Town With Zora!

Cecil looked up and saw Oak Town up ahead. It looked so pretty at night with all of the Thanksgiving decorations surrounding the main entrance. "How about...we pick up something for Rafael and ourselves first. Then, we can...maybe i can get you something to eat? It looks like you didn't eat at all,", said Cecil who looked over at Zora. "Hey are you okay? you look a little nervous," asked Cecil.

They got to the entrance and Cecil stopped and stared in awe at the town. He never, actually saw such a sight in person, so just being there was a real treat for him. Cecil stopped to look over at Haunter who was a few minutes behind the two trainers still observing the star filled sky. "Haunter, hurry up," Cecil shouted. Haunter looked around trying to find Cecil and then noticed how far behind he was. He quickly rushed to Cecil and was panting from all the running he had to do. Especially after two plates of delicious, juicy, Farfetch'ed.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled as Mark confessed his feelings to her, but then frowned. "Mark... let me ask you. How long have you known her? Ever since the first day? Also, how long have you felt these feelings? More importantly, what do you know about Valorie?" She asked him.

Tyro quickly ran after Able, his legs powering forward as he strived to pass up the bug.

Diana chuckled, "There's someone out there for you Len. There always is someone out there. You just have to find her and get to know her." She looked up at the sky, "Hey, Len? What are those lights up there?" She asked him.

Samuel smirked a bit, "If you let him kill you, it might. Listen, just... don't be alone with him. He'll kill you, I'm sure of that much." The Absol stood up and stretched his back a bit, "And he does now." He said as he looked over at where the bug stood, glaring at the two, "So that means now that you know he'll make sure to be even more of a pain in the a** to ya. Don't let him bring you down." He chuckled as he walked off.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark frowned. Lucia had a point there, He tried to recall what he could.

"I've spent a bit of time with her the past couple of days... I guess I've felt that way fir awhile but I don't know if its justified..." Mark said. "...Maybe its just because I really admired her skill in battle. She's pretty talented and was sort of inspiration for me... she's show hints that she liked me as well. But after what happened I don't even know anymore. Its pretty depressing. Maybe its just what they call young love. You go for something without even thinking about it. I've never even been in a relationship before so I really wouldn't know..." He added.

Able taunted Tyro a bit as they continued racing. "Haha! Comon Tyro! I'm the fastest Pokemon alive! Your gonna have to go alot faster then that to beat me!" Able said, clearly enjoying herself.

Len looked up to the sky. "Oh, those are stars. Every night they shine down on us. You don't really get to see them too clearly this early in the night but its quite a sight at the right place at the right time. I'm surprised you've never seen them before." Len said.

Snype sighed. "Aw you don't give me enough credit! I'm trained to take care of myself! There has to be a way to soften that bug up! Kehehe. I think I'll keep my distance though. One of these days I'd like to battle him. Maybe we'll both get something out of that." Snype said.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
"Y-Yea i'm just a little nervous because i've never been alone with a cute boy. I-I mean n-nevermind" I said poetry much making a fool out of myself and my cheeks grew red of embarrassment and I looked around. Why do I have to start liking him of all people. I'm in Team Rocket but I feel strange in a good way when i'm near him. He makes me feel like my hearts going to jump out of my chest. My cheeks turned to a light pink and I looked at him slowly. I smiled sweetly and Zorua started to wake up on top of my head and noticed my blush.

igotpokeballz

Years
Cecil Vargas:At Oak Town with Zora!

Cecil stared at Zora in slight shock."M-me," he studdered,"well...uh...t-thanks...I-I guess." Cecil stood there with her. He was blushing as well. Haunter was laughing at the two of them in their "situation". "W-well," Cecil continued,"...lets go. Heh," Cecil tried to force a grin across his face.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trailing hands along her side, making the sturdy muscles that laced her body ripple ever so slightly at the touches. Fingertips that caressed instead of punched or grappled, no gripping pressure or bludgeoning against her flesh. If there was some kind of training for this, Nemo wished it had been taught to her, instead of suffering a death of one thousand fondles. Pressure points wasn't it, no single spot of weakness to exploit, but a body trained for perfection buckling beneath the love of the waifish girl in her arms. If there was a Hell for Nemo, this was surely it, and nothing made her more curious to find the reason. With her magnifying glass that was cracked by pride, undue focus, and trauma.

Olivia stared at her, briefly, before she began to speak, and paused again, halfway through her expression of affection. It wouldn't be mocking, or even admiration of her magnificence; nobody could stay so fascinated for so long, not even for the perfect specimen Nemo saw herself as, so it must have been an example of the feelings she proclaimed. Carrying her would be an easy task, for the most part, but the question that followed was slightly more difficult to react to. She hefted Olivia in her toned arms, just a little, as she recalled her plans for when such a question rose. Reveal her origin, and as much as she could, without naming any names. She was Ace to these people, not the daughter of the Pyrite Martyrs.

"I'm from Orre; Pyrite Town specifically." Nemo answered, flashing a confident smile whose base was not entirely sound, before she continued to give context. "It's...different from here, and what these other Regions seem to produce. There are barely any Wild Pokemon, and most of them we have to get imported. It's gotten better, over the recent years, with the desert becoming filled by greenery and water, but...there you go. There've been some troubles with larger criminal groups, but most of it belongs to gangs, and technology is rare to boot. But what is there, is built around fighting. Not just Pokemon battling, either, but they're still common where they can be. Tougher, really, because they need to be. The people need to be. That's sort of why I helped wipe out a gang, in Pyrite Town. Got on the news and everything. Probably not big news outside Orre... Oh, we're here." She mentioned, as she noticed her surroundings and the entrance to the cafeteria. Somewhere more private to eat, and talk, would be much better for her nerves. "I'll go inside and fetch some food; then we can go somewhere, uhh, where we can be together?"

Nemo gently let Olivia down, making sure she was on her feet and stable with a lingering gaze before she headed into the hall. Fortunately for the both of them, she was good at packing food in small containers from the times she went exploring the wastelands of Orre, and soon found a bundle of cloth to wrap some of the food in. She roamed around the cafeteria at her full height, taking a few pieces of everything, to please both her need for nutrition and whatever appetite her...person had. After fetching a few drinks from a vending machine, she arrived back outside with a bulging bag of foodstuffs in her arms and flashed an apologetic look to Olivia.

"I...need to carry this instead of you. Let's go."

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Zora looked down feeling extremely stupid and embarrassed. She wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into a trainer. She nearly knocked the trainer over and looked at him embarrassed.

"S-Sorry I-I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I tried to explain but the trainer wasn't paying attention to my apology and looked at me and shook his head slightly.

"You and me are going to battle" The trainer said and looked at me before throwing a Pokeball into the air revealing a Elekid. I smiled and then threw a pokeball into the air and sent out my Snorunt.

igotpokeballz

Years
"Whoah, that was an interesting way to begin a battle," Cecil thought out loud. Cecil walked up to a bench and sat down to watch the battle commence. "C'mon Zora! You and Snowrunt can do it," Cecil cheered. So Elekid was an electric type and Snowrunt was ice type. I'm gonna guess Elekid would make the first move, but I think Zora has plenty of tricks up her sleeve.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

KIYOKO the ZORUA
Academy Infirmary

Chapter Two: Part Two
Cries for Attention

Kiyoko was utterly lost after the mask's reply. "I... Huh?? I... Grrr..." Kiyoko emitted a light growl that was honestly more adorable than it was menacing. "Why does no one pay any attention to me...?" Kiyoko huffed. Did he /have/ to start pulling pranks? He wasn't even sure how to do them! Maybe if I find one of those other Zoroarks I can learn about pranks... Then everyone would have to look at me! It was then that another person walked into the infirmary, followed by a half-panicked Pokemon Nurse. And then Kiyoko met his creator. "Make me stronger please!" The older teen insisted he didn't need to be here, but his face was flushed and nearly white, and the nurse woman behind him insisted he be looked at.

Something about the other guy was unusual to him, but he couldn't quite figure it out. That's not what's important right now! What was important right now? Valorie's attention! That thing he couldn't get! Dang it, Valorie, CAN'T YOU SEE THE WICKED SCHEMES UNFOLDING FROM WITHIN YOUR SCARF?

!

TY the GROOMER
Academy PokeCenter to Academy Infirmary

Chapter Two: Part Four
New Beginnings

"I swear, I'm okay!"

"Come on, you're pale as a Persian!"

"This happens every once in a while, it's nothing big!"

"You're going to see the nurse, please, for my sake."

"I guess I don't really have a choice, seeing as you're pushing me there... Literally." Yep, the PokeCenter Nurse was busy pushing him down the halls, and into the infirmary. Could he not take care of himself? "It's not that big of a deal, I pass out sometimes. It happens!"

"Nonsense," the nurse argued, then spoke to the /human/ nurse, "He just blacked out in the middle of the Pokemon Center, he says it's regular."

"It is," Ty sighed. "Ever since I was a child."

The PokeCenter Nurse turned and left back to work, speaking as she walked out, "You can come back after this, I'll reheat the Thanksgiving food for you."

"Wait!"

She stopped at the door and glanced back, confusedly.

"Can I at least keep Hope with me?" She returned and handed Ty the crippled little vixen, who he held rather closely. "So, what do I have to do?" Ty asked the Infirmary Nurse, as if he just had to give up and accept his fate.

"I just need to take a sample of your blood, okay? I think I might already know what this is, but I've got to be sure. Sit in that seat."

Ty gulped, and sat down in a seat, across from some other girl and her merry band of misfits. Was that guy wearing a cape-- Ah, that didn't matter right now. He was in here for /some/ kind of treatment. "Needle?" She nodded. "Damn..."

He sat in the chair, sighing to himself a bit. The nurse would get to him after the other girl was dealt with. She didn't seem to have anything wrong with her though...?

!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
"I got lost on my own; some help would be much appreciated," Haru said as he grabbed his plate. Luna placed the already eaten corn cob onto it before snatching the other one and sliding off Haru's lap. Standing up, Haru knelt down to retrieve the bone from Kaiser. As expected the fire-type was gnawing on the bone. Reaching out to grab the bone, Kaiser looked up and started to growl. Not interested in playing tug of war, though, the boy gave the pokemon a very stern look as he held out his hand. "Kaiser... bone. Now." Reluctant, Kaiser relinquished the turkey bone and walked out from under the table.

Placing the turkey bone on the plate, Haru frowned as he looked down at his backpack. He really didn't want to force Luna to carry it, but he also didn't want to kill himself trying to hump it again. Seeing this, Luna hopped onto the pack. Closing her eyes in focus, she started channeling her psychic powers. Curious, Haru used his free hand to grab the bag... and almost effortlessly lifted it. "That's some awesome teamwork," Haru complimented Luna as he worked his arms through the straps. Icarus took that time to hop to the edge of the table, fly from the table and perch on Haru's head. Even the crabby Kaiser stood at his trainer's side.

Though they traveled together to the trash bin to dispose of the plate of scraps, they ultimately waited for Hatake to get up and guide them to the Raikou Dorm.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru dumped his food in the trash bin and realized how friendly Haru's team was. "Why can't you guys be all 'buddy buddy' like that?" He raised his eyebrow at his assembled team. Void shrugged his shoulders, Twitch glared at Void, and Torch stepped between them. Dutchess just climbed up Haru's body and perched on his shoulders. "You wanna hitch a ride?" She gave him an excited nod. "Tally ho then!" He shoved the doors open and began to lead Haru to the Raiku yellow dorm. It was a long walk, but they would get there soon enough.

Haru got ready to tell his tale that could be told by two travellers in their own tale...something that starts with T. Haru told of how he arrived on the island, attempted to wake other people with his blaring guitar, his adventure in the woods involving the Scyther attack and Kayla, the journey to the infirmary carrying her on his back, and how he crashed on the floor, and how he fell asleep, how he ate breakfast, how he went to class, how he screwed up and punched a rock, and how he went on an adventure with his friends. "And then I went to the library and we met there." He gasped as he sucked in air.

They arrived at the dorm. He pushed open the door and allowed Windsong enter. "My room is the last on the left." He gestured to it. "Leave your bags in there."

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
It was hard to believe everything in Hatake's story on the way to the dorms. He learned his lesson in the cafeteria, but to think that all that happened in one day! Either this island was in Dialga's blind spot or tending to all the pokemon that he took care of burnt more time in his day than he realized. It made him wonder what all those pokemon were doing now. He was sure that he could get news about the pokemon left at the Fortree Gym, but what about the others in town? The ones that were given to travelers passing through? What were there lives like now? At least he got to know them in the time they spent, and there were new chances to find new companions on the island.

Entering the Raikou dorm, Haru was impressed. It seemed kind of plain in the grand scheme of the academy's architecture, but it was humble. Following Hatake's guidence he travelled down the hall and entered the left dorm room at the end. It looked sizable, even for two people, but Haru also had to remember that he spent his time alone in a tree that had one room (about a third of the size of this one) in it. He liked it already.

Placing the bag down, Luna jumped off as he rummaged through it for a couple things. She eyed him curiously as he pulled out his wallet (containing a lucky feather and 15,000 poke; money really accumulated for him since he really only bought necessities and pokeballs), some empty pokeballs, a messenger bag (his adventure pack; there was no way he was going around with a huge pack like a backpacker!), and some stinkballs (an invention of his; they're designed to expand like regular pokeballs, but when opened they burst and give off a really foul odor. He made sure to ALWAYS put them in the left pocket of his jacket). Who knew when you needed to prank someone? Always be prepared! Shrugging it off, the Kirlia ignored it as she bit into the corn she had been carrying the whole time.

Leaving the room and returning to Hatake, Haru decided to at least chat a little about himself as they headed into town. He didn't want to say too much, but he got the simple stuff down. He was a fan of bird pokemon, he liked to care for pokemon and made some money doing it, and he enjoyed the idea of flight. Brushing by clouds and being pushed by the current was an idea that made the boy feel alive. That was why he couldn't wait for Icarus to evolve. Of course he cared for all his pokemon, that saved him from Luna and Kaiser's glares, but if there was any pokemon he'd like to try and catch first it'd be a flying-type or one that would evolve to be able to fly.

"... but I think that's enough about me. How close are we to Oak Town?" Haru asked.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Alice was frozen solid, figuratively speaking. She could only watch as her kisser left the room, and she couldn't even tell him to wait. No, sir, she could not say a word. And now, the boy's absence was making her nervous. What had happened? Why did the boy leave? Did he really like her, or did he just want a kiss? Alice did not know what to think, and she felt the need to grab on to something, fast. She grabbed Jello's Pokéball, and accidentally pressed the button on it, releasing the purple Solosis.

"Alice! What happened?" he said telepathically, seeing his trainer a million miles away, "It was that boy, wasn't it? I knew it, he was no good, and-"

"QUIET!" she said, sounding on the verge of crying, "Now let's go, we're going out!"

She walked into her bathroom angrily, and in a matter of seconds she came out, dressed in her usual outfit and having got rid of her pajamas 'a la Superman in a phone booth'. Then she grabbed her bag, put on her Entei Dorm jacket, and left her room, followed by Jello. Where would she go? Only time could tell. Perhaps a walk around campus to slow down a tad?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia cocked her head at Mark. "Well... what's her favorite color? Does she have a favorite food? What are her dreams? Does she have any certain hobbies she enjoys? Stuff like that is what I am asking about. My mom always told me that you have to make sure you know those you love, otherwise it's something called lust. Pretty much where you want to be with someone without knowing anything about them because... you just want to." She shrugged.

Tyro was starting to pant as he struggled to keep up, "I'llbeatyou!" He shouted at the Ninjask as he began to sweat.

Diana sighed, "I... I've never been out of the caves before. Most of this is... weird for me. I've never seen many pokemon before." She blushed a bit, "I don't even know what your kind are called..."

Samuel glanced back at Snype, "Yes, I know your power, I can sense it. You could try battling him I suppose..." With that the Absol continued to walk off, although he caught sight of Commodore and made his way to him. "Hello there, haven't met you before." He said.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark shrugged. "Purple is her favorite for sure and as far as hobbies, its gotta be battling... but I see what you mean..." Mark said, sighing and closed his eyes. Maybe that was it... lust. Mark felt really bad assuming it really was the case. He wasn't really sure at this point. He could be like that with any other girl for all he knew. He hoped he wouldn't get like that around Lucia. Mark had never heard of the term lust before and thought more about it.

"...Maybe I'm just coming off as desperate lately. You might be right..." Mark said, frowning. "I guess I just wanted to see what it would be like. Maybe I still want to. Like I said, love is strange." Mark added.

Able giggled, still wanting to work Tyro out a bit more. Maybe a little motivation would do the kid some justice. "Haha comon! You can't expect to evolve if you don't put a little muscle into it!" Able called out, slowing down a bit to let Tyro catch up.

Len sat up and looked at Diana, noticing the blush. "Hehe, well, I'm a Poliwhirl, second in line of the Poli evolution line. First comes Poliwag, when we're little tadpoles, then we evolve into Poliwraiths gaining arms and a bit of muscle! Then we'll either evolve into a Politoad or Poliwraith. I've been a Poliwhirl for quite some time... I suppose Mark is still wondering what to evolve me into or just doesn't want to rush my evolution." Len said. He looked around at all of the other Pokemon.

"If you want me to explain the others to you I'll gladly do so." Len said happily.

Commodore was pretty lonely. He didn't mind it. Commodore was the kind of Pokemon that preferred a quiet environment to concentrate. Samuel eventually found his way over to it though. Commodore turn around to face Samuel.

"Evening. Commodore is my designated name from my user... ahem. Apologies. I'm still getting used to proper speak. My previous evolution was very minimal in conversation." Commodore said. He had evolved awhile ago but still was not the best in terms of keeping his end of a conversation.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
"Elekid quickly use your Brick Break attack" The trainer said and his Elekid came charging towards my Snorunt. I saw that the Elekid was fast but not fast enough. A small smile came onto my face as I looked at the male.

"Jump to the left and use Avalance attack quickly" I shouted as the Elekid swung but missed. Snorunt then buried the Elekid in a huge mountain of snow knocking it out.

"This battle's just getting started. Go Machoke and use Karate Chop" He said and sent out his Machoke who then jumped into the air and chopped my Snorunt and quickly knocked it out.

"Zorua it's your turn so hit him with your Aerial Ace" I said and Zorua jumped from my head and stared at the Machoke. She then charged at the Machoke slashing it with it's claws in midair knocking it backwards.

"Hmmph. Guys help me out she's a tough trainer" The male said and two Pokeballs came from behind the male and a Kadabra and a Graveler came out the Pokeballs. I was severely outnumbered.

" Mudkip let's go and teach them a lesson"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Infirmary

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Kilik could tell Valorie wasn't so happy to see him. It's not a surprise to him. He did somehow diss her, he admits in his mind, out in the mountains. Still, she seemed stubborn to learn how to lose properly. It's just poor sportsmanship.

Let's move on. Valorie was okay, but when she mentioned the Thanksgiving Dinner, Kilik wasn't. His insides churned, his brain brought painful memories. His parents... My parents aren't coming...

NO! Just forget it! Talk about something else. It'll ease your mind of the event. It wasn't easy. When you try to forget about your parents not getting the time to come for Thanksgiving, you just can't. Kilik looked to the side & coughed a little, feeling a little awkward. "Uh, how's Kiyoko?" It seemed like a good subject to bring up. Kilik was already forgetting about the dinner, just a little.

If he remembered, Kilik knew that Kiyoko was in Valorie's scarf. How much longer was he gonna be hiding anyway? Kilik noticed Drake pass by a gift for Valorie. This doesn't bother Kilik. He looks unphased, except he is, on the inside. Why is that? He doesn't know for sure. Maybe if Kiyoko comes out soon, it'll make him feel better.

igotpokeballz

Years
"W-what?! Two of them?! C'mon Haunter, lets back Zora up," Cecil shouted. Cecil realized that same moment that he had Scyther as well. Maybe he test out his new partner."Hold on! Haunter, stay out of this one okay? I wanna see Scyther in a battle," said Cecil. Haunter felt a little jelious, but agreed anyway. "Alright! let's go, Scyther," Cecil shouted as the ball flashed and miraculously, the light shot out bursted with a Scyther appearimg in the exact location the light landed. "A-alright Zora, this is my second battle, but I won't let them hurt you! T-that's what friends are for right," Cecil declared. He always thought that friendship speeches were really cheezy though.

"Hey Scyther, no hard feelings after our battle," Cecil asked. The Scyther grinned and readied its blades for battle. Cecil felt a bit intimidated by that, but just grinned and focused on the battle once again. "Okay. Zora, you should take on the Kadabra because Zorua's a dark type. I'll take on Graveler even if it'll be a bit difficult for my pokemon's elements, " said Cecil. Yeah, graveler's rock element will probably destroy Scyther. That is, if he's quick enough. "Oh and here's a Super Potion," Cecil tossed the item into Zora's hands.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Oak Town Dock

Eager and excited, both Danielle and Mienfoo ran quickly towards the boat, where her uncle was supposedly on. It was Mienfoo who was more excited for him rather than Danielle herself. But she still managed to keep a smile on her face. As the many passengers of the boat were unloaded, one of them was Uncle Bryan. Danielle spotted him in an instant. He had a white beard, white hair, a brown hat, blue eyes, and was in a suit and tie. Danielle was still used to him in that attire.

"Uncle Bryan!" Danielle waved her hand as she tried to get his attention. Mienfoo did the exact same thing. Waving both hands in the air.

The man immediately spotted his niece and her Mienfoo. He then smiled, holding his messenger bag with his left hand, and power-walked towards them. "Hey there, you two! It's been a long time!"

"Uncle...it's been two days!" Danielle chuckled as he approached to give her a hug.

"I know, but I missed you deeply. Erika had been asking me for you all this time!" Uncle Bryan glanced at Danielle in the eyes, then he shifted to Mienfoo. "I see Mienfoo is still buffing up?"

"Mienfooooo!" Mienfoo happily replied.

They started to walk towards the end of the Pier, where it lead back to Oak Town. Other passengers were doing the same as well. Uncle Bryan assumed that most of the passengers on the boat were parents of the students here in the Academy. Apparently he wasn't the only one.

"I heard from one of the parents in the boat that there's a Thanksgiving feast going on right now. I'm hungry! Are you?" he said, hearing his stomach growl.

"I am, actually. Yeah, I think at the cafeteria for sure. Let's grab some grub and I can tell you more about my stay so far." Danielle replied, as she spotted the entrance to the Academy. "There's the entrance. Let's head this way."

"Good. I can't wait for some turkey!" Uncle Bryan exclaimed.​

Back